Baby Jae's Day

Snsd's cute baby

This chap shows baby Jae's times at school and times with his ummas and aunts.Then in the next chap can be about the parents of baby Jae.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's pov:

A few weeks of school later.

Baby Jae was doing good in school,meeting new friends and all.But the thing is...He is becoming popular.Yes,they all know Snsd is his ummas,but some people from the highschool of SM's Highschool Academy (mostly girls) go to the preschool to visit him and the other kids but mostly him. XD

Right now its a saturday no school for baby jae.He is now at a concert with his ummas again.This time snsd is performing Mr Mr and then IGAB at a music show today.

Baby jae is hanging out at backstage with his uncles and aunts,while his ummas are changing and putting on makeup.He is eating cookies right now at the table while sitting down.

Baby Jae's pov:

"hi uncle and aunties"i said eating my cookie.

"hi baby Jae"uncle said

"hi cutie jae"aunties said squeeling and pinching my cheeks making my uncles pout (JaeSoo-10 points,Uncles-0) *smirks*

"aunt kryssie can you pass Jaejae bubble tea,please"i said with aegyo

"anything for baby Jae"aunt kryssie said ruffling my hair.Making my uncles mouth open wide.

"thank you aunt kryssie"i said smiling before drinking my bubble tea.

"uncles,flies might go in your mouth"i said eating my cookie and my aunt laugh including my ummas who just came in and heard what i said.

"Jae Soo!!!"they said and tried to get you but stopped until they met your ummas.

"what were you gonna do to him"sica umma said glaring at all of them and they got shocked.

"um we weren't gonna do anything,right guys?"uncle kyuhyun said and exo,shinee and super juniors nodded.

"we were just gonna give him a treat later and buy him stuff right Jaesoo?"uncle jonghyun said.

I pretended to think about and think its a good idea *smirks*

"yes ummas uncles said that they will buy Jaejae anything,right uncles?"i said smriking at them and they got scared.

"ok we believe you guys,but can you guys leave the room for a while us girls will talk''fany umma said

"isn't Jae a guy too?"uncle kangin said

"exception of baby Jae he's still a kid "sica umma said and closed the door on them.

"oww... "i heard some of my uncles said

"NOOO.....MY BEAUTIFUL NOSE!!!"i heard one of my uncles said and i laughed hard.

"hey,guys you got the video?"tae umma said

"yep!!!"all my aunties said

"their money is gonna be gone soon cuz they are gonna treat baby jae (maybe aunties and ummas too XD)"yuri umma said

"girls your guys are gonna perform next"the host said

"ok,fighting!"ummas said before leaving

Poor uncles they don't know a video has been uploaded and their money is gonna be gone *laugh*.Oh remember that video when uncles tried to impress me as a baby well.... it has over 50 billion views (let's just say) especially the one with grandpa #KIDSOOMAN is still going.

In Australia:The Family House~~~

Alex's pov:

It has been a year since we last been to Seoul.Me and my family will plan to go on a vacation to korea again in  2 months from now.

We also heard that my lil cousin is in school now and has became popular.Well right now we are watching a video that the GG girls uploaded name "Baby Jae with scared uncles"and it was so funny.Can't believe all the guys got scared and said that they will buy anything for baby Jae XD.

Me and my sister with our family are trying to find Aunt Olivia and her mysterious dissapearance.We gave the picture to a professional person who deal with photos to help find the location.He said that it might take 2 months to try to locate her but he said he will call us when he finds out.

We really hope to find her because everyone is so worried.And we all wondered why would she give Baby Oliver like that because she wanted to have a child.Maybe she is keeping us secrets that we should not know.Sigh...well i should see if the GG girls are online now so that we can see our cousin.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmm...something mysterious about Olivia's dissapearance right? Well we will find out the next chap in a flashback.

Baby Jae strikes again this time making his uncles buy stuff for him or his ummas and aunts :O XD

Well that's all for now BYE!!!!

Darkllampaca out *fistbump*