Back in Seoul!

Snsd's cute baby

Haven't update for a few days so here is a new chap to make up for not updating even if its short (if its fine)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's pov:

Around 12 am:Incheon airport

Everyone reache the airport safetly.Baby Jae is being carried by Brian because he asleep during the plane ride.During the flight was funny because Capt.Jack got scared when he saw Brian.

Flashback:During plane flight

"welcome back to Capt.Jack's flight back to Seoul..."Jack said and he got shocked and his eyes and mouth went wide.

"sup Jack!"Brian said

"um guys is this a prank,cause its not funny"Jacksaid and sulk.

"Jack he's not dead,see he's alive plus he is carrying baby Jae so are you seeing him float in mid air."grandpa Lee said

"no..."Jack said

"i'll tell you everything ok,but short"grandpa lee said and told him everything in short form.

"ohh,welcome back bro"Jack said giving him a brohug but being careful not to wake up baby Jae.

"for a second i thought you were crazy"Brian said

"ok ok,but don't tell anyone what happend a while ago"Jack said to all of them

"i can't promise that bro"Brian said

"*sigh* everybody take a seat and put on your seatbelts cause were gonna take off"Jack said

Flashback ended~~~

Logan called the driver to pick them off the airport.Mr.Jones help them with the luggages an also the other bodyguards to help them with the people who is slowly gathering around them.

Some of them are asking question about how they met snsd,why did they take the vacation trip and who is the mysterious man with them.

Logan said "you guys will recieve answer at the interview that i will make at the outside of Lee Industries,but for now on we are going to rest and save all of your questions in the afternoon at 3pm."

Soon the limo came and Mr.Jones put the luggages in the limo and help the family and snsd in the limo and they drove off.

They all drove to the resort so they wouldn't have a problem in dropping the girls to their place and drive back.So they told one of the staff workers to get them their room,but some of them were shocked to see that Brian was back.Grandpa Lee told them that he will explain to them in a interview that is live on tv so he told them to watch it later at 3pm.

Sp they prepare the rooms so that they can rest.Brian was gonna put baby Jae with his soshi ummas,but they told him that baby Jae could be with him so that the next day they can spend time with each other.

So they all went to sleep and get a well rest.

 

 

10am:Resort

Brian's pov:

I'm to lazy to wake up this morning,but we have to get breakfast.Well my son is still knockdown,so i took a look at him.He face looked like a mixture of me and Olvia but his eyes are like hers just like a hazel brown eyes.(i forgot to mention the eye color so...).So i decided to wake up baby Oliver.I tickled his sides only to get a little reaction from him so i poked him.He woke up due to laughing.

"hello baby Oliver"i said

"hello"he said rubbing his eye

"how bout we brush our teeth then change clothes to eat breakfast,is that fine"i said and he nodded.

I took his hand and i help him brush his teeth and help him with his clothes.I also then changed into mine.

 

"you ready to go"i said

"yesh sir"baby oliver saluted.

"high-five"i said and he gave me a high five.'i hope he grows as tall as me im 6'1 XD)

'i hope he grows as tall as me im 6'1 XD) i thougth so i won't be on the floor again XD

So i grabbed his arms and left the room.

Baby Jae's pov:

Daddy and i went to the restaurant at the resort.I saw my soshi ummas and alex and sarah noonas and the others.

"good morning guys"daddy said

"morning"i said smiling.

"good morning"they said

We all just ate some american breakfast which was delicious :3

(like this)

So we all just ate and they were talking random things that i don't know. -.-

No one's pov:In the movie theater.

The whole family (including snsd who is know part of the family) just went to watch some movies to cut off the time before the interview in the afternoon.The movie theater is just in the same floor as Brian,snsd and the other family member's room.It is only used for the family and their friends.

Right now they are watching Finding Dory.

(random choice of movie :3)

They were laughing at some parts of the movie and some 'awwed' cause of the baby version of dory (tiny spoiler if you didn't watch yet).When the movie finished.

"guys we should get ready for later,Logan did you make that interview for later already?"Brian said

"yes i did,i called your secretary to send out messages for the interview later,i think everyone in the world would be shock that you are still alive and we also told Sooman to go there because you girls will be in during the interview"Logan said and the girls nodded.

"daddy whats an interview?"baby Jae said tilting his head cutely

And everyone squeeled.

"an interview is when some people give you questions and you answer them."Brian said

"ohh.."he said

"anyways let's go get our stuff ready and later on go to the company."Logan said

"wait,how does the company look again?"soo said

"oh,you haven't seen it yet,anyways here is how it looks like"Logan said and show them the picture of Lee Industries.

(Lee Industries is the tall one and the other one is Olivia's building)

"Cool!"snsd said

"what's the other building?"yuri said

"the tall one is Lee Industries and the other one is Olivia's building for her company."Brian said

"mommy and daddy has nice companys"baby jae said putting two thumbs up

"thanks baby Oliver,so let's just all go and get ready for later"Brian said and they all went to prepare.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wonder how evryone's reaction would be when they found out Brian is still living XD,anyways hope you like this chapter for today.Enjoy!!!.

76a9c75981936f38ce7e9cc3ad25d4255f78e790

P.s interview in on the next chapter.