Meeting my mom

Snsd's cute baby

The next day: Before Mommy Olivia's surgery

Baby Jae's pov:

Hai guys it's me Jaejae :3,anyway me and my daddy is going to visit my mommy in the hospital,since she is going to have sugery tomorrow :(

Jaejae hope she is ok,so we can finally be together as a complete family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's pov:

As Brian and baby Jae are heading to the hospital they first stop by to get some flowers and some food so they could eat together.After they get the flowers they soon head to the hospital.

A few minutes later~~~

Soon they reached the hospital.They grab their things and Brian hold his son's hand and walked to the lobby of the hospital.

After they ask the receptionist,they both head to the room of Olivia.Both of them were both excited to see her because finally they become a complete family.To be honest Olivia does not even know Jaejae was coming she only knew Brian was coming.Brian decided to make a surprise by bringing their son.

Funny thing is baby jae had school today but its a Friday so Brian told Sooman if he could just not go to school today and to tell his friends about his absence.

So Jaejae knocked on the door and they heard a "come in" by Olivia.And so they both come inside making the person they want to see the most surprise and teary.

"Hai mommy"baby jae said giving his mom a hug and maybe tearing to just a little...Brian on the other is crying (XD)

"honey why are you crying?"Olivia said looking up to see Brian.

(something like this)

"um,nothing just caught up in the moment."Brian said immediately wiping the tears of his face.

Back to the drama...

"baby oliver mommy is so sorry for doing that"Olivia said and hug baby Jae tightly

"mommy can't breathe"Jaejae said

"oops sorry..."Olivia said

"ok no more crying we might turn ugly D:"jaejae said and his parents laugh.

"my son is so cute"mommy Olivia then pinched his cheeks >-<

"aw thank you mommy"baby jae said smiling and now Brian is pouting

"what with the pout?"mommy olivia said still hugging baby Jae

"you forget about me. :("Brian said

"-.- tch... what a baby come here,family hug :)"Olivia said motioning brian to come closer for a hug.

He then grinned and went for the hug.

"mommy, daddy whipped..."baby Jae said and she laughed making his dad pout again

"sorry but its true honey"making him pout and she gave him a peck.

"ew..."he said and cover his eyes.

Bothe of his parents laughed.

"i noticed something with his features"Olivia said

"what is it?"Brian said

"well,baby oliver looks like you but his eyes are like mines."Yeah baby jae's eye color is like his mom's own Which i forgot to mention hehe.

Fact about mommy Olivia:Mommy Olivia's eye color is Grey (Question:How do you guys think baby jae will look like in the future?)

"hmm..I wonder if the girls notice this,if not that really funny.No wonder why this is true "a mom knows her child"

Brian said

"i think so and he looks so cute with his outfit today. :3"

(his outfit)

"i pick that at least i have style"brian said giving a toothy smile

"oh i also bought some food let's eat before it gets cold."

And so they eat the food that they bought earlier.

"this taste better than the food here."Olivia said and pouted.

"oh and tommorow.."

"don't worry about that let's just all spend time together today having a great family day,how's that sound."

"yay!"baby jae said

This day the family spend their time together,making memories and also baby Jae have been telling his mom about himself and his soshi ummas,which are currently with Alex and sarah because Brian told them they are going to visit Olivia at the hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai guys its Darkllampaca here,sorry for not updating in a very long time.Its because school work came rushing in and lot's of stuff.I might put in only a few more chapters for this.But don't be sad its not finished i might have another story when he become older,but who knows :).It might be a surprise

Anyways here is the chapter.Baby Jae finally see his mom after 3 years!!!

Hope this can be a great Christmas gift for you all from me.(ps. credits for whoevers photos are used in this)

Merry Christmas!!!!