A flashback of last chapter.

Snsd's cute baby

Hello,there.ill update today cuz theres a huge storm O-O.anyway here is the chapter.p.s Im hiding in my blankets T-T and sick.

Im not coming out till its gone XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's pov:

The next day...

Baby jae has been doing very well now,his cuts and bruises are healing.If you are wondering what happen yesterday well here it is...

Flashback of yesterday~~~~

After the pinky promise of baby jae and lauren(soojung),Brian came in the room after he had the phone call which was....

phone convo....

Brian:hello?Alex are you there?

Alex:oh hello uncle Brian im here obviously.

Brian:Are you there with your sister and soshi?

Alex:yeah uncle im with them why?

Brian:well something happen at baby Oliver's school so im picking him up,where are you guys so we can go there?

Alex:at lil jae's school,Why what happen to him?

Brian:I'll tell you one i know where you guys are ok.

Alex:ok,heres the adress ######## Street.....

Brian:thanks alex we'll meet you there ok.

Phone convo ended~~~~~

After the phone convo Brian send a text to William that he will bring lauren with him because of something that happend in the school and told william to go at the adress that alex told him.

So after Brian texted william,he went to the two kids and take them for their ice cream and head to the place.

(i want some)

At the house of Snsd~~~~~~~(that was the adress :3)

As soon as they reached the place they knocked on the door and was greeted by Sarah.

Sarah:oh hi uncle Brian,hi lil....jae....what exactly happen to them?

Brian:long story sarah,can we come in first so i can tell you. And the she let us in

"what in the world of food has happen to them"sooyoung said

"seriously food...."yuri said

"shikshin life bro"she said eating chips

"where do you get those things i mean seriously!"yusi said

"the world may never know..."taeyeon said "anyways what happen to them

"i'll tell you the story when lauren's dad come here"

Soon william came and Brian tell them the story of how baby jae and lauren become how they see them.Soon the girls aka sarah,alex and gg hug the two kids after they finish their ice cream of course.

Flashback ended~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And so that's what happen yesterday.It involves two kids being hug by snsd and baby Jae's cousin,while the two dads are looking at them and then later on catching up their friendship.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok sorry for the short chap.Im sick so have to rest anyways bye for now until next time :P XD

76a9c75981936f38ce7e9cc3ad25d4255f78e790_hq.jpg