I am snsd's cute baby prt.2 (ending)

Snsd's cute baby

No one's pov:

Exactly 9 months after baby Jae's graduation.

At the house~~~

11:30pm

The family was sleeping peacefully in their respected rooms.Jae's parents on one room and baby Jae was sleeping like a log in his room which they decorated to be his newborn sibling's room also.

Back to the parents room~~~~

Brian and Olivia was sleeping,but not until Brian wake up because Olivia was moving

"um,hon i think the baby is coming"

Hearing this Brian hurry up and pack the bag.When he was about to wake up baby jae he accidently almost slipped on the rug luckily he did not fall.He then wake up baby Jae who is still half sleepy cutely rubbing his eyes.So Brian just carried him to where the car is,with the help of the bodyguard he place baby jae in the car.

Brian then went back to help Olivia go to the car and so they took off.

On the way to the hospital

Brian texted the girls about Olivia and then suddenly jae asked a question.

"daddy whats happening?"

"your baby sibling will be coming soon"Brian said in which baby jae nodded and fell asleep.

When they reached the hospital~~~~~
Brian hurriedly came out the car to call for someone to help them and someone came he went to the car to carry baby Jae,while the bodyguard carry the bag.Then they took Olivia to the room.

Skip the hospital/giving birth scene thing >-<~~~~

Few hours later~~~~~~

The doctor finally came in and ask Brian to come in the room.Brian took the now awake baby Jae with him in the room.They both saw Olivia carrying the newborn in her arms.

"Congratulations mr. and mrs. lee its a baby girl."the doctor said and left the family.To be honest they keep the gender a secret,so they didn't know the gender at all but baby Jae knows and wants his sibling to be a girl.

"mommy she's so cute!"baby jae said while taking a closer look at his new sister.His mom let him hold her for a while.

 

Suddenly she yawn and her eyes opened.

"o.o"was on their faces

"i knew she would have my eyes"Olivia said with a grin on her face

"aw man"Brian said.The two had a bet that if their child had either one of their eye color they would have to treat the family out for lunch.

"hey Jae since you have a sister will you protect her."Brian asked

"yesh i will"he said saluting

"ok"

Soon Jae's soshi ummas came.

"congrats"they said

"thanks"

"jessi umma,jaejae is a oppa now"he said smiling

And the girls smile back.

Soon one by one the girls carry the newborn baby girl.

"so what is her name?"tae said

"Her name will be Lee Seoyoung,english Jennifer Lee"Brian said

"oh isn't that the name that you said when you want a girl"yuri said earning a nod from the two.

"nice"sooyoung said putting two thumbs up

They didn't know that jae was pouting a little in the corner.

"aw why jaejae pouting"tiffany said "

"ummas and mommy and daddy wants little jennjenn now"he said pouting

"nope we don't, you still mommy and daddy's favourite."Olivia said and both of them kiss him on the cheeks.

"and plus snsd will always treat you as our cute baby even in the future."tae said and the other girls smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is the ending of this story.But i kind of feel like its not enough.So i will put a sequel to this story I won't say anything about it cuz ill keep it a secret :3.

Any ways i hope you enjoy this story from the beginning even though some may not make sense .>-<

Thanks to those who sub to this from the begining and to those new one too.

Ok.Darkllampaca out see you next time~~~~~~