Spending time with ummas and f(x) aunties prt.3

Snsd's cute baby

Part 3 of the last chap.

Baby Jae:hai guys i will tell you my adventures with my ummas and my aunts :D ^-^

~~~~~~~

Baby Jae pov:

Me and my ummas and aunties are heading to lotte world today.My ummas and me were in one van,while my f(x) aunties are at another.

My aunt krys went with us so i sit on my sica ummas lap beside aunt krys.My other ummas were chatting on what they are going to do in lotte world.

I was playing with my sica umma's phone which she dowloaded some games for me to play ^-^

While playing the game i kept losing so i pouted and gave the phone back.

"you don't wanna play anymore?"sica umma said

"Jae jae keep losing,could sica umma and aunt kryssie pwlay with me"I said while still pouting.

"sure you can"both sica umma and aunt kryssie said while pinching my cheeks.

As we were playing we didn't notice we reached the place already.

"guys were here"um mr.manager said i think (baby Jae:sowwy Jaejae confused >-<)

Before we went in they all wear caps and mask,while me,i was wearing my cap.

They also put me in the stroller so i won't get tired.

(baby jae:such caring ummas ^-^)

An hour later~~~~~

Me,ummas and f(x) aunties visited many rides (i didn't go to the scary rides).Most of them went to the big and scawy rides except me,sica umma and aunt kryssie.We were just laughing at there faces and hair when they came off the rides.

These were the rides

Scary rides (D:)

 

And i notice some foreign girls staring at me and they were squeeling like they were in a concert.I look around and saw no guys that were handsome,but why were they squeeling?

Soon my other ummas and aunts came in and then sica umma whispered something to them.And I look at aunt kryssie who had a smirk on her face.

I have never been confused until those girls came to me and asked my ummas and aunties.

"can we take a picture with him" a girl who was in the middle said

and my ummas said "sure" and f(x) aunties said "of course"

And soon i was getting pictures with them and some of the pics have them pecking my cheeks and hugging me.And soon they said "bye" and thanking my ummas to have the chance to take pics with me.

"hey baby Jae.how do you feel" aunt amber said wiggling her eyebrows.

"yahh!! don't teach him things he's only 2."aunt kryssie said smacking her in the head

"yeah"my ummas said in jealousy (i think o.o)

"wut do you mean ummas"i said confuse

"taking pics other than your ummas and with pretty girls"soo umma said eating popcorn which she get out of nowhere.

"but ummas are vewwy pretty than other girls"i said smiling mamking them hug me and kissing my cheeks which turned a little pink.

"awww baby jae's blushing"aunt sulli said

"umma what's bwushing"i said

"it's blushing baby Jae and it mean you like someone."yuri said

"does that mean Jaejae like ummas"i said tilting my head.

"yahh!! not that type of like yuri unnie,and yes baby Jae you like your ummas."yoona said smiling

No one's pov:

Soon they eat food and then went home to watch some movies.

Shikshin ummas went to make popcorn and the others sit down on the chair.

When they went to look at you,they found you sleeping with your jessi umma and aunt kryssie.

"ok guys let's be quiet during the movies and leave the sleeping trio in peace ok"taeng said

"yeah it's like baby Jae really inherited the jung's sleep."yuri said,while getting a blanket to put on your three.

And soon that's how the adventure ended with everyone.

 

~~~~~~~~~

How's the chap. hope you like it

sleeping trio :D

Baby Jae:bye guys see you tomorrow :D