Where Are You

Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Here's chapter 1!! I'm actually really excited since I've started a fic before, but never actually published anything... It's just all drabbles of ideas here and there left on my drive. HERE WE GO And let's be honest, the Zikyung ship is so real haha. Leave me your feedback, good reading~

The birds are chirping from a distance. He can feel the breeze lightly grazing across the back of his neck, tickling the littles hairs on his exposed arms and legs. It was a nice, cool day with the sun illuminating the lush field.

 

Park Kyung sat alone under his favorite tree, away from the other rowdy ten year olds in his class and away from the more than unamused faculty teacher forced to watch over them.

 

Most kids his age loved to run around playing tag, or pushing themselves on the swings, or flipping back and forth on the jungle gym and monkey bars. But not Kyung. He likes to spend his recess with a book on his lap, quietly reading its contents under the familiar shade and serenity of the distant cherry blossom tree.

 

Today was different though. In the midst of his reading, Kyung heard shuffled footsteps, like the soles of a shoe flattening the fallen petals.

 

“Why do you always sit here by yourself like a loner?” The intruder looked at Kyung with a straight face, arms crossed.

 

A little irked by his presence, Kyung closed his book. “Why do you care?”

 

“I don’t. I was just wondering. Don’t you have any other hobbies besides reading? I mean we read during class already and the teach-”

Kyung had no idea why the other was rambling on like they were best friends, he just wanted to spend his recess in the comforting silence of the breeze. But it seems like his plans were ruined by this STILL talking stranger.

 

“Look. Did you need something? I just wanted to read my book in silence.” Efficiently cutting off what the other was saying.

 

“Umm… I just… I just thought you looked lonely” A tint of red made its way over the other’s cheeks.

 

“What?” Kyung was thoroughly confused with the stranger’s actions. No one ever really cared about why Kyung was always by himself. They usually just let him be.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter