neo yeppeuda

pretty u

Woozi wakes up early in the morning. He felt arm wrapped around him. He open his eyes, and see a beautiful features infront of him. What he did not believe was the boy is watching him sleeping.

"Good morning. Neo yeppeuda" greet Hoshi.

"Neo yeppeuda? It sounded nice. And it really suits the lyrics that i wrote.I'm gonna use it as the title track. Thanks,Hoshi"says Woozi. "Btw, good morning to you too" greet Woozi back.

"You're welcome. Have you done with the lyrics?" ask Hoshi. He looks curious.

Woozi laugh at his cute boyfriend expression. "Yes. I've done with the lyrics." Woozi answers.

"Why are you laughing?" Hoshi ask.

"You're really cute. I'm really glad that i've got a cute boyfriend that can makes me laugh hard" answered Woozi.

"Thanks for the compliment. Now, it's already 9:12 a.m, you've got to get ready and follow me. Go take your bath" says Hoshi.

"Where?" ask Woozi, curious.

"I won't tell you. It's secret" answered Hoshi again. He push the younger into the bathroom. "Make sure you wash your sleepy face, okay!" shouts Hoshi.

"Shut up! It's not like i never wash my face before!" shouts Woozi back.

"Be quick!" says Hoshi.

Woozi get out from the bathroom. He get into his bedroom and put on his clothes. He wears a simple clothes. A black jean, white t-shirt, and a black jacket. Before he go out, he put on his face cream and hand cream. He took his wallet and phone, put them inside his pocket and went out towards the front door. Hoshi is waiting for him. He wears a black jean, black t-shirt and a white jacket.

"Is this a combo? We wears a same colour today. Black and white" says Hoshi.

Woozi look at both of them, realizing that they wore the same clothes. He smile. He put on his shoes, same, black and white. Hoshi uses a black converse, while Woozi uses a white adidas. Most of his shoes are adidas. 

They walk along the road, hand in hand. They stop at the nearby coffee shop to buy their favourite drinks. Woozi bought ice caramel macchiato for himself and Hoshi bought ice mocha latte for himself. They continue walking and stop at Han River. The place where the both of them always hang out. They sat at the basketball court.

"Pretty u" says Hoshi. Woozi looks at him, confuse.

"What did you say?" ask the younger, drinking his ice caramel macchiato.

"I said, pretty u. Neo yeppeuda. You looks pretty today" he says again.

"O-owh........ t-thanks. You too. Neo yeppeuda" he says back. Hoshi just smile at the compliment. He leans closer to the younger and press his lips against the younger's soft, pink lips. Woozi did not pull away, instead he kiss the older back. They pull away to take some air.

"Hey, what do you think will happen to Mingyu and Wonwoo?" Hoshi ask the younger.

"Dunno. They are too stupid that they can't see that they are falling in love with each other. It's really obvious. Like the way Mingyu act around Wonwoo. The way he likes to do touchy things with Won. And on the other hand, Won always blush at Gyu's actions" answered Woozi. "Why?" he ask the older.

"O-ouh, nothing." Hoshi answered.