where's my baby?

pretty u

"Oh woozi-goon!~" called Hoshi.

"Shhhhhhh" said the members.

"Sorry" he apologize.

He look for the younger but did not see any shadow of the brown haired guy.

"Guys, did you saw woozi?" he asked. He did not get any response from the others. "Guys~ did you saw woozi?" he ask again, but still no response. He don't have any choice. He need to shout. "GUYS!! DID YOU SAW WOOZI?!!!" Hoshi shouts, making them startled.

"Don't shout. We are surprised okay. We could get a heart attack cause of you. Couldn't you ask properly?" ask Seungcheol.

"I did ask properly. Two times i ask you all but still did not got any response. So, i don't have choice. I need to shout. So, i ask you did you saw my baby?" Hoshi ask again.

"Who's your baby?" ask Jeonghan.

"When did you get married?" ask Seungcheol.

"When did you have a baby?" ask Wonwoo.

"Are you cheating on Woozi-hyung?" ask The8. All the questions are thrown to him.

"Okay,okay. Guys, i'm not a dad, i haven't getting married with him. I also don't have a little kid. And plus, i'm not cheating on him and never. Cause he's my one and only baby" answered Hoshi.

"So, you're saying that Woozi-hyung is your baby?" ask Seungkwan.

"Yeah, that's right. He's my baby before we're getting married, okay" says him.

"Hyung, really?" surprised Seungkwan.

"Boo, it's not like you never call me your baby" says Vernon.

"You're different" says Seungkwan.

"What's the different?" ask Dino.

"Hey, guys........ Oh my god, this is sooooooo frustrating. I ask you did you saw Woozi?" Hoshi ask the same question again.

"If you ask me, my answer will definitely no" says Jun.

"Me too" agreed Mingyu.

"Same with me" says Dino and Vernon.

"Okay. How about Seungcheol-hyung, Jeonghan-hyung, Joshua-hyung, Wonwoo, Dokyum, Seungkwan, The8? Did you guys saw him anywhere?" he ask.

"Definitely.............." says Seungcheol " N.O, no" he continues, after spelling the word 'no'. All the members nod behind him, agreeing his answer.

"Oh gosh, where is he?" he ask to himself, getting tired.

"Hyung, i suggest you to go to his studio. If he's not there, he could be at the rooftop. But still, if he's not there.........." says Dino " i think the best way is to call him. But still you have to check that two places. Studio and rooftop" he continues.

"He's true, Hosh. Go and look for him first then if you can't find him anywhere, then call him. If he did not pick up, the call us. We try to call him, okay?" says Wonwoo.

"Okay"he put on his shoes and went out to look for his baby, Woozi. He couldn't stand this anymore. He took out his phone and dials Woozi.

"Hello?" answered the other.

"Woozi! Where are you?! I was searching for you up and down in your studio and even the rooftop! Babe, where are you now?" he ask, panicked.

"Ummm....... i was in the toilet just now. But right now, i'm already in my studio. You can come if you really really miss your babe" answered Woozi.

"Fine. Wait there. Don't you dare to go anywhere. I'll be there" he says.

"Um, okay" he answered and end the call.