backstage

pretty u

Seventeen are waiting for their turn. They watch other idols performing through the televisions. They are excited. Everybody were talking and laughing in the room except for one, Woozi. He was sleeping when they arrived at Music Bank. He was really tired of working nonstop. He wished he could rest for the whole of his life, but he just couldn't. Cause he is Seventeen's producer. He made Seventeen's songs. Seventeen's future is depends on him.

"Woozi? Woozi baby? Baby~ Babe~" called Hoshi. Woozi open one eye and close it again."Babe, wake up. It almost time. We need to get ready" says him.

"If i say i don't want?" Woozi ask, eyes still close.

"Oh come on. We need you on stage. You know why" begs Hoshi.

"Just go. I want some rest. I mean more rest. You're the main dancer and the choreographer, so they needed you more. I'm really tired" answered Woozi.

"Hosh, come on! They're about to end. And did you wake Woozi?" ask Seungcheol.

"I did, but he still sleeping. He said that he needed more rest" says Hoshi.

"Guys, where's Woozi-hyung? We're going to perform" says Seungkwan.

"Kwan, could you please wake your hyung? Please~ just for this time" asked Hoshi.

"Owh, o-okay" answered Seungkwan.

"Hyung, wake up!!!!!!" shouts Seungkwan. Unexpectedly, he woke up.

"Come here, lemme help you" says Seungkwan, holding the other's small waist. 

They perform as usual. But, Woozi always mistaken his place. He felt dizzy. After performance, Woozi quickly went to the bathroom. Hoshi followed him from behind. Woozi felt really dizzy and vomit. Hoshi run towards his boyfriend. He pat behind Woozi's back.

After vomiting and cleaning,Woozi hug him. They walk back towards their room. Hoshi open the door, and many types of questions were thrown to his little boyfriend. He lay him down on the couch. He pull the chair and sit besides him. They were still holding hands. Woozi don't want to let go off Hoshi's hand.

"Hyung, are you okay?" ask Dino.

"He's fine, Dino. Don't worry. He's just stressed out. That's all" answered Hoshi, on behalf of Woozi.

"Woozi, can you open your eyes? Look at noona. Wait for a minute. Noona call a doctor, okay" says their pd-noona. She's also worried cause he knows that Seventeen and other people needs him.

-5 minutes later-

"Where is he?" ask the doctor.

"Appa?" ask Woozi.

"Jihoon? Is it you?" the man he called 'appa' ask again.

"Appa, it's me, Lee Jihoon" answered Woozi.

"Oh my dear, son. What happen to you? I already told you that you cannot stressed yourself out too much. Did i or didn't i?" says his appa.

"Mianhae. But, it doesn't happen always" answered Woozi.

"Still, cannot. You're still young. Hoshi, didn't you watch out for him? But don't be afraid. I won't bite you. Take this note. Remember, always watch out for him and don't let him stressed out too much. If not........." says his father " i won't let him be with you" he continues.

"W-what?" ask Hoshi.

"Haha, just kidding. If not i will find you and give you a punishment" he warn.

"Nae, a-a-app-p-pa. A-arr-ras-s-s-seo" he answered, afraid.

"Okay, appa going. Remember, no stressed out too much. Love you" says his father. He went out and disspeared from his sight.

"Babe, what are you afraid of?" ask Woozi, smilling.

"Uh? Oh n-nothing" answered Hoshi.

"If it's nothing, then why did you stutter, then?" Woozi ask again.

"Really, it's nothing. It seems line you're fine,now. Can i get a kiss from you?" ask Hoshi.

"Don't dreaming, Hosh" says Woozi, pushing the older's face. 

"Okay, fine. No kiss. Fine! Then i won't talk to you" says Hoshi, making face.

"Owhhhhhhh~ my Hoshi is angry. Come here" says Woozi, but the older pretend that he didn't hear. He pull the older and press his lips against the other. What he surprised, Hoshi kiss him back. He can feel the older is smilling in between the kiss. Woozi wrapped his arm around the other's neck.

"Oh really? Guys? Dino is here! Oh come on" says Seungcheol.

Seungcheol look beside him. His eyea widened. He saw Dino was smilling watching Woozi and Hoshi kissing. He put his hand infront the younger, but the younger push his hands away.

"You like it, huh?" ask Seungcheol, but he did not get any response. He choose to walk away.

They pull apart. Hoshi leans into his ear" babe, hope that i can kiss you eveytime" whispers Hoshi.

"I really hate you" says Woozi.

"I love you too, baby" answered Hoshi.