han river

pretty u

It was 10 in the morning. Seventeen were allowed to go out for fun and relaxing their body cause they achieve their dream of getting 1st place. It felt weird cause they really didn't expect that.

"Guys, come here!" shouts Seungcheol. The members gathered at the basketball court. "Let's split into two groups, hyung and dongsaengs." Seungcheol continues.

"Then in my group are  Dokyum-hyung, Mingyu-hyung, The8-hyung, Seungkwan-hyung and Vernon-hyung" says Dino.

"And Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Hoshi, Wonwoo and Woozi will be in my group" says Seungcheol.

"Hyung, it's not fair! You and Jeonghan-hyung are in the same group! Same with Hoshi-hyung and Woozi-hyung" says Mingyu, sad.

"It's our luck. We date with someone that same age with us. Me and Jeonghan are 22 and Woozi and Hoshi are 21. It's not our fault. It's you. You date with someone one year older than you" says Seungcheol.

"Hyung, don't be too harsh on him. He just stated the truth" agreed Wonwoo.

"Then, how about Mingyu in our group?" ask Jun.

"No! He can't be in your group!" the dongsaengs shouts, disagreed with the question.

"I'm sorry, giant baby. I've done my best, but they want you in your group" says Jun, patting the younger's shoulder.

Mingyu look up and made an eye-contact with Wonwoo. He smile at the older.

"What? I won't say anything" says Wonwoo.

"Hyung, please~" begs Mingyu.

"Guys, are we going to play or not? Are we just going to watch their love drama?" ask Woozi, suddenly.

"Yeah, of course we are playing. Mingyu, please, it's just a game. I begged you. Please, just for once. Let him be in our group" begs Hoshi.

"Mingyu, hyung beg you. Please~" begs Woozi too, but a little bit cuter.

"Okay. Cause Woozi-hyung made an aegyo just now, I'm on" says Mingyu.

"Huh. What the h-" Woozi was cut off by Joshua.

"Not infront of them" he says.

"O-okay" answered Woozi. 'What the hell!' He says slowly. Hoshi look at him and smile. He walk towards him and put his arm around the other's small waist. He pull him closer. He leans to his ear "I know you say it slowly" he whisper to Woozi. He look up and smile, blushing.

"Hey, you two! Stop being all lovey dovey. Come here! We're going to start playing!" shouts Seungkwan. The two run towards them and stands at their positions. 

"We will start in 3,2,1, go!!!!" shouts Hoshi, passing the ball to his team mates. 

"Hyung, catch" called Woozi. He pass the ball towards Wonwoo, but unfortunately Mingyu catch it. He pass the ball to his other team mates.

"Boo, catch" says Vernon. But, Seungkwan couldn't manage to catch the ball cause Woozi block his way.

"A-ah, I won't let you catch the ball. Hosh, catch!" says Woozi.

"What the-" Seungkwan was cut off by Woozi.

"Little Boo. Don't cursed infront of your hyung" says Woozi.

The game ended after the hyung team won. They were really happy. The dongsaengs were really sad cause they lost over their hyung.

"My lovely dongsaengs, this doesn't feel right. Although we win, but I feel like I didn't win anything cause you all are sad. So, I suggest that you just need to say anything  that you want and I will buy it for you all. I don't care if its expensive" says Woozi, putting his arm on Dino's shoulder.

"Really?! You will buy anything for us?!" surprised them.

"Yeah. If this how to make my lovely dongsaengs happy, I will buy it" he said again. 

"Thanks, hyung. You're the best hyung that we know" says Seungkwan. They hug Woozi tightly shows that how happy they are.

"What happen here?" ask Seungcheol.

"Woozi-hyung gonna buy us anything that we want" says Dino.

"Really?! Is it only the dongsaengs or is it including the hyung?" ask Wonwoo.

"Of course it is including the hyung. You all are my family. I will do anything as long as my family happy" says Woozi.

"Yay!!!!" shouts them. They were really happy. They were jumping around except one person still standing beside him.

"Don't you feel happy? I will do anything for you" ask Woozi.

"Nothing can make me happier than having you by my side, babe" answered Hoshi, carressing the younger's cheek. "Thank you for giving me this happiness" he says again. He press his lips against Woozi's lips. They stayed like that. Then, they pull apart. They smile at each other and turn around to meet the members eyes on them.

"You two were so cute!" says Mingyu.

"Come here. Stop being lovey dovey. Hoshi, can I borrow your baby for awhile?" ask Seungkwan. The members smile.

"You can but are you just gonna borrow him? How about me?" he ask

"Then, Woozi-hyung, can I borrow your future husband?" ask Vernon. The members were cheering after hearing the word 'future husband'.

"Yes, s-sure" he answered, blushing.

"Ow, our baby Woozi is blushing" says Dokyum.

"I like you Vernon" says Hoshi.

"Well. Look who is it. It's Chwe Hansol, okay. A.k.a, Vernon. I keep doing my very best" he answered, proud of himself.

"Hyung love you too, Vernon" says Seungkwan.

"I'm sorry, I don't know you and I don't love you" answered Vernon.

"Yah! How could you say that you don't know me?! Fine! I don't know you too" shouts Seungkwan.

They ended up laughing and talking about each other until the night comes. They were really happy spending their time with each other. They hope that they can meet this time again in the future.