in the bus

pretty u

Seventeen are going to Busan. It is where Woozi live. He was born in Busan and the members calls him 'Busan man'. Especially, his boyfriend. Lee Chan or Dino, is their love child, according to their members. Cause, they are look alikes. The three of them are always together. Like, Woozi is the mother and Hoshi is the father. And Dino is their love child. Woozi takes care of him like a mother. And Hoshi protects the two of them like what a father does to his loveable family.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol are the parents of Seventeen. Vernon and Seungkwan are the no shame couple, Mingyu and Wonwoo are the unexpected lovey dovey couple, while Woozi and Hoshi are the behind the scenes couple + their love child, Dino. They are called as the behind the scenes couple cause everything that they do, all the moments that they captured never happen infront of the camera. Everythings happen behind the camera and away from a large group including the members.

They get into the bus and sit next to each other. Except the bwhind the scenes couple. Hoshi sits with his son and Woozi sits next to Dokyum that he awkward with. There are cameras in the bus, so they decided to split. Woozi already get used to this situations. He really didn't mind about it. But, on the other hand, Hoshi is still not used to it. Sometimes, when the camera are off, he will ask Woozi sits besides him. He's really not used to it and will never get used to it.

"Kyum, do you mind switching place with me?" Hoshi ask Dokyum.

"Why?" the younger ask.

Hoshi gives him a glare." You know why" he says, pointing to his love.

"Fine" says Dokyum. Now, Hoshi is smilling. Cause of what? Cause he's sitting besides Woozi.

Woozi turn to his right. He's eyes widened. He's really surprised." When did you-" he did not finish his questions, instead he point Hoshi's place and Dokyum's place, waiting for his answer.

"Just now. Why? Can't i sit with my love?" ask Hoshi.

"I did not say anything. I'm just asking." Woozi explains. He look out of the window. He see a beautiful sea. He really misses his hometown and also his family. He can't wait to be there, Busan."Hey, look there. There's a couple having fun at the beach." Woozi says, pointing at the couple that he mentions before.

"They look very happy" says Hoshi.

"Yeah" Woozi answer. He sigh, slowly closing his eyes.

"Why? Do you want it too?" ask Hoshi.

"Hope so" answered the younger.

"Hey, listen" says Hoshi. "Look at me. Babe, look at me" he put his hand on Woozi's cheeks. The younger turn, facing him."I always have time for you. Don't worry. If you wanna go somewhere, just say it. I will accompany you" he continues.

"Thanks......." Woozi says. " for everything" he continues. Hoshi hug him. They pull away and Hoshi immidiately kiss the younger's soft, pink lips. They did not realize that the other members are watching them.

"Guys, are you serious? Dino is here" says Jeonghan.

"But, we're not too extreme like you and Seungcheol-hyung, okay. At least, we're just kissing. Not ing, okay" states Woozi.

"Don't talk about it infront of him. I know that we're ing or what, but at least, please do it privately. Not infront of him" says Jeonghan, blushing.

"Dino, you're already illegal, right? You're 18 now, right? And you don't mind your parents kissing infront of you right at home. If you don't mind them kissing infront of you, then you must be don't mind us kissing, right?" ask Woozi.

"You don't mind, right?" Hoshi ask too.

"No, i don't mind at all. You can do whatever you wanna do. I don't mind. But ing is.......... i mind about it. If it's just kissing, i really don't mind. But not ing. That's all" answered the maknae, Dino.

"See" says Mingyu.

"You shut up. And fine. But don't talk about this type of things infront of him anymore. Not at all, okay? Understand, guys." Jeonghan warn them.

"The mother has spoken" says Jun.

"I agree" says Joshua.

"He's really an angel, but a different type of angel" says The8.

"What do you mean?" ask Vernon.

"It means he's an angel, but also at the same time, a devils" explains Dokyum.

"Owh" says Seungkwan.