Busan beach

pretty u

Seventeen has arrived at Busan. They went to the beach and have some fun. Unfortunately, they meet with Woozi's family. 

"Eomma!" shouts Woozi, surprised. All the members look at him. Smile was forming on his face. He run towards his mom. He hug his mom. He really misses his family. Especially, his parents. He introduce his family to the members. The members also introduce themselves to Woozi's family.

"So, i heard that you won 1st place in show champion." saya his mom.

"Yes. It's all thanks to the leaders. Seungcheol, Hoshi and Woozi. They have been hardworking, more like........ over hardworking" says Seungkwan.

"It's really great to hear it. Would you all like to stay at our house? We have guest room and also a spare room for guest" says his mom.

"Mom" says Woozi.

"Ji, i heard that you have taken by someone in the group. So who is it?" ask his father.

"How did you know? Oh...... it must be Jiyoon telling you right?" Woozi ask his father.

"Who else, Ji. If it's not her." says his brother, Jikyun.

"You really don't mind if i'm daring a boy?" he ask his family.

"Yeah we really don't mind. As long as that guy can take care of our baby Ji and won't make you sad" says his mother.

"If you wanna know. Here he is" he pull Hoshi besides him" he's the one who i'm in love with. His name is Hoshi. He's the choreographer in Seventeen. I really love him cause he take good care of me, makes me happy, comfort me when i'm sad and be there when i need someone to hear what i feels" he continues.

"As i expected. He's really good based on how he do his job and how hardworking he is. If my Ji loves him so much, i accept him" says Woozi's mom.

"Me too. I accept him" says his father.

"Jikyun, Jihyun and Jiyoon accept him too" says Jikyun. Woozi was really happy. Same with Hoshi and the other members. They can't believe that Woozi's family accept Hoshi as their son's future husband.

"Thank you, mom,dad" he says, hugging them.

"How about us? Are you just gonna leave us alone? We already accept him. At least do something" says Jihyun.

"Okay, okay. Here" he gives them a hug and also a kiss.

"Ew!!!!!!!! JI!!!!!!!!!" shouts Jikyun.

"Oppa, it's normal. Nothings to be ew okay. But his kisses is really ew" says Jiyoon.

"At least, i'm not kissing you all on the lips, okay" says Woozi.

"Now, we have to go back. So, Hoshi please take care of him, okay dear" says Woozi's mom and Hoshi's mother-in-law.

"Yes. Please take good care of him. Don't ever make him cry, okay. I trust you" says Woozi's father and his father-in-law.

"Yes eommoni, appani"answered Hoshi. They get into the car and went back.

"Wow! It's really unbeliveable" saya Seungcheol.

"Yes, it is. I thought his mom will scolded him for having a relationship with Hoshi-hyung" says Dokyum.

"I can't expect it either!" says Diva Boo.

"You never expected things, Boo" tease Vernon.

"I ever expected things, okay, Mr.Korean Leonardo D' Caprio" answered Seungkwan.

"Okay, guys. It's like you all......." Jun says " no, i'm sorry. We all never expected things like this, okay" he continues.

"Woozi and Hoshi were very lucky. Everythings that they do will always be accepted. Everythings becomes easy and goes simple between them. But if us........" says Mingyu.

"I agree" says Wonwoo. All the other members nods to tge statements.

"Don't say like that. Everybody are lucky in this world. Everybody will get their chance maybe later, sooner or never. But, never will comes very late. It will only appear whenbyou juat give up in your dream and also, most important is, you give up in your future" says Woozi.

"Yeah, he's right. Everybody will get their chance. We don't know whwn the chance will come. Line what he said, maybe later, sooner or never. But don't ever give up hope, your dream and your future. Or else, it will be never" agreed Seungcheol.

"I will try my best in eveything. I will take all the chance and use the chance properly. I will make money for us, for my family and also for my future" says Dino.

"Dino, you still have mire time to think about it. It's still a long way to go. And to think about ut. Just focus on your hope and your dream. But, you already success in your dream. Your dream is to be a member in one of the boy group in Pledis Entertainment, and you have succeded to get into it. They accept you and now, you live with 12 boys in one dorm that really loves you. You only neex to work on your hope. Think about your hope. About future, you still have a long way, okay. You can share about your hope with me. I'll always there to hear about your hope. We  write it on a piece of paper, one hope one paper. And we put all of them in a drawer. If you have success it or achieve one of it, we put them away. And it will be our secret. Me and you that only knows what your hope is" says Woozi.

"His starting with his motherly self" says Hoshi.

"Without the other members, right? Only you and me, right?" ask Dino.

Woozi nods. "Yes, only you and me. No other members" answered Woozi.

"Without Hoshi-hyung too, right?" he ask again. Hoshi turns around. He widened his eyes at the question. He looks at Woozi, waiting for his answer.

"Of course, dear. He won't be with us. We do it alone. Only me and you know it. No other members, no Hoshi-hyung. Understand?" answered Woozi again.

"Without m-me?!" Hoshi ask. He was really surprised. He can't believe it. The members were laughing so hard at them. They were having fun at the beach. They stay at the beach, sitting in a row. They were watching the sunset. It was very beautiful for them+the couples are in their own world.