what are you two doing?

pretty u

Seungcheol knock on the door of Woozi and Hoshi's room. But, he didn't get any response. He knock again, but a little louder this time. Still, no response. He doesn't have any choice. He hold the door knob and open the door. He stood there, eyes widened.

"W-what a-are you t-two d-doing?" Seungcheol ask.

"Huh? What are we doing? Nothing. We're just playing. Woozi was stressed so i help him. And we decided to play aeroplane. What are you thinking we're doing? I hope you don't think that we're doing......" before Hoshi could finish his sentence, Seungcheol cut him.

"N-no! Of course not. I'm just.......... nothing. Serious, i don't think that you two doing that. I just wanna remind you two that....... although you two are couple, or although Woozi's parents and families already accept your relationship, still you can't do that stuff, okay" he says.

"Of course not" they both answered.

"Okay, good. I just wanna give this to Woozi. Kiddo, this is the rap lyrics that i've wrote for the next song. Hope that you like it. It's really frustrating, you know" he says, handing Woozi the lyrics.

"Well, thanks. Hope too. If not, i will ask you to do it again, okay. No  exception. Understood?" he ask.

"Y-yeah, o-of c-course. N-no e-exception. Please love it and accept it" says Seungcheol, afraid.

"Babe, don't you think that you're too harsh? Plus, he's older than you. You should respect him, not bullying him" says Hoshi.

"Hoshi baby,that's my way. I don't care if he's older or not. But work needs to do it properly. You cannot play when you do your work. Especially, when you write lyrics or produce songs or compose song or during recording. You cannot play" says Woozi.

"Okay,okay, guys. Don't forget that i'm, your leader, your hyung still here. I hear all the conversation including the nickname babe and baby. Please don't forget that, okay. That's all. I gotta go, annyeong!" Seungcheol said and quickly leaving the two of them.

"See?" says Hoshi.

"What?" ask Woozi, get back to his laptop.

"Babe, he's afraid of you. And you should rest, not facing your laptop" says Hoshi " are you listening to me? Babe, do you hear i'm talking?" he continues.

"Stop it before i kiss you" warn Woozi.

"I won't. Cause you said that you will kiss me if i talk. I'm not afraid of it, instead i love it" says Hoshi, a smile forming on his face." Come here, baby" he continues. He pull the younger closer to him by the waist. Not suprisingly he press his lips against the other. Woozi kiss him back. Wrapping his arm around Hoshi's neck.

"Hate you" says Woozi.

"Haha, love you too baby" says Hoshi.