confess

pretty u

Woozi is in his small studio,writing the lyrics. Hoshi, on the other hand, is  in the practice room choreographing. The two boys are the future of Seventeen. They work hard to archieve excellent. Not that the other members did not do anything, but this two boy are in charge of producing musics and choreographing in the group. Sometimes, they did not even take a single rest. They are kind of that don't like to waste time.

While the other are in the dorm, Hoshi take this chance to visits Woozi. The two of them are good friends. They usually hang out together. They tells each other secrets and stories. As they grow closer, Hoshi had this feelings of falling in love with the little kid. Not only Hoshi, but the same goes to Woozi. He still don't know how did he fall in love with the choreographer. He can't accept it. He couldn't even believe it. They are just friends, a good friends. They can't fall in love with each other.

Hoshi knock on the door,"Woozi, it's me. May i come in?" He ask.

"Yeah sure" he open the door for his hyung, and get back to work. Hoshi took the chair and sit beside the younger. He stare at the younger. Woozi knows that Hoshi is staring at him. He is nervous. He did not turn around, but he continued working on the songs.

Hoshi lean closer to the younger. Woozi can't control his heart. His heartis beating fastly. Suddenly, he felt a soft lips on his cheeks. When he turn, he was surprised. This time, the soft lips is against his, and it's Hoshi's lips. He is kissing with Hoshi. He can't believe it. 

Hoshi pull away. He leans closer to the younger's ear" I LOVE YOU" he whispers" and i don't wanna let you go cause i can't live without you by my side" he continues. Hearing this makes Woozi blushing hard. He was grateful that Hoshi did not see him blushing cause it's dark inside the studio.

"Same goes to me" says the little boy. 

"Then, would you like to be my boyfriend?" ask Hoshi, hoping that the other accept his love.

"Yeah, sure. Means.........yes i accept you as my boyfriend" answered Woozi.