Chapter - 2 Peter Pan And Jinyoung

Kitty Coffee Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     

             Chapter - 2 Peter Pan And Jinyoung

 

Recap - Once they reach the cafe, Mark opens the door when someone crashed into him causing him to loose his balance. As he falls on the ground he pulls closest thing to him which was the boy who crashed into him.

Mark looks at the boy rather say catboy on the top on him, who has his eyes closesd. The catboys ears were twitching Every now and then while his tail was wrapped around Mark's arm. Mark realised that boy looks so cute and innocent .

They catboy opens his eyes and stares in Mark's eyes. They were so lost in each other that then didn't realise that they are still on the ground. 

They came back to reality when Jackson shouted if they were okay. 

 

 

Present

Mark POV

I was so lost in the beautiful eyes of the catboy above me that I didn't even realise that we are still on the ground. To me the boy was most beautiful thing I have ever seen, he looked so cute and innocent that I wished to protect him from everything in the world. 

Normal POV 

Jackson helps Mark and Jinyoung to stand up.

"Are you alright? you're not hurt anywhere? " Mark asked as he looks at the cute blushing catboy looking at him shyly. 

"No, I'm fine but are you alright? I'm sorry I crashed into you" Jinyoung said while looking at ground and stealing Mark's glance.

"It's alright! but you are not feeling dizzy or something? " Mark asked worryingly. 

"No, you didn't hurt your back while falling? " Jinyoung asked.

"No, I'm totally fine, but you are sure your not hurt?" 

"Yes I'm sure, you did stressed your muscles too much?"

"No it's okay but you are really alri........" before Mark could complete his sentence Jackson interferes. 

"Yes he broke his legs and arms! let's take him to hospital and you become his nurse till he recover! After that you be his maid and dust around his house in maid uniform until you two are hundred percent sure that both of you are fine!! Will you two s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter