Chapter - 5 Sick Bambam

Kitty Coffee Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you all for subscribing and Upvotes. And for your cute comments. 

 

         Chapter - 5 Sick Bambam

 

It was Saturday so Jackson and Mark had half day at the office. During the noon time, both of them left for the coffee shop.

"So how was your date with Peter pan?" Mark asked while checking his account on Twitter. 

"Amazing!!! We had lots of Fun and we even went to park and played in fountain" Jackson replied excitedly. 

"What about you? you told me that you were going to mall, did you bought something? " Jackson asked. 

"yep and I also met Jinyoung"

"Jinyoung who?" Jackson asked in confusion. 

"The catboy I met in coffee shop" 

"Oh! I remember him now" Jackson parks the car and they enter inside the shop and took the seat. 

Few minutes later, Jinyoung dressed as bunny came to the table.

"What would you like master? " Jinyoung asked without looking at Jackson and Mark. 

"Mocha and blueberry cake please" Mark replied cutely. Jinyoung looks at Mark in surprise and blushes.

"Hi Mark! " Jinyoung greet excitedly. 

"Hi Jinyoungie! " Mark replied showing his canine. 

" Chocolate shake and truffle please" Jackson said when noticed that Jinyoung has no interest in asking his order.

"Ooh! I will be back with your order soon" Jinyoung said looking shyly at Mark and left.

"Where is My Peter pan?" Jackson said looking around. Jackson sigh and taps his fingers on the table. 

Jinyoung returns with thier order and place them infornt of them.

"Why are you serving today Jinyoung? And where is Bambam? " Mark asked. 

"Bambam is sick because he catch cold playing in water so he need to rest and that's why I'm serving today. What kind of idiot let a catboy play in water at night time?" Jinyoung said angrily. 

"That person must be surly Dumb idiot and half mind" Mark said while looking at Jackson who was busy stuffing pastry in his mouth. 

"Please taste the blueberry pastry and tell me how it is? I baked it in new style" Jinyoung said shyly. 

"I know it would be best withou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter