Chapter - 10 The Tall Boy

Kitty Coffee Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                  Chapter - 10 The Tall Boy

 

It's been a month since Markjin started dating and Jinyoung and Mark were still in thier honeymoon phase. Well they always use to be in that phase according to Jackson and Bambam. The group hasn't able to find the tall boy yet. 

Jinyoung and Bambam were cleaning cafe since no customer have arrived yet when the tall boy enters the cafe. Jinyoung drags Bambam behind the counter when he saw the tall boy.

"What is it Jinyoung? " Bambam asked him in worry. Jinyoung looks from behind the counter and saw the boy's still there.

"That tall boy is here!!" Jinyoung whispers pointing at the tall boy's table. Bambam looks at the boy and grins. 

"We need to catch him now!" Bambam told Jinyoung, Jinyoung nods and they makes the plan.

Jinyoung quietly goes behind the boy with sack and throws it on him. 

"Get the rope!!!" Jinyoung shouted at Bambam. Bambam runs towards Jinyoung with rope and ties the boy to chair. The boy struggles but Jinyoung holds him tightly. The other worker looks at Jinyoung and Bambam in horror.

"Is he thief? Should I call police? " One of the worker asked.

"No! no need to call police! The cafe would be closed today so you all are free to leave" Jinyoung told the workers. The workers happily leaves the cafe and Bambam calls Jackson. 

"Hi love! missed me? " Jackson asked as he picks up the phone. 

"Jackson come to the cafe soon with Mark! " Bambam shouts

"What happened ? Is everything alright? " Jackson asked in worry. 

"Everything is fine! just come fast! We caught the tall boy! " Bambam explains. 

"Ok! Hold him tightly!!!! We are coming! " Jackson told Bambam. Fifteen minutes later, The tall boy stops struggling and spoke.

"Let me goooo!!!! Who are you two!! And what do you want from me?" Bambam hits the boy with rolled newspaper.

"Shut up!!! " 

"I can't breathe!!!" Boy complains. Jinyoung cuts the hole around the boy's eyes, nose and mouth. 

"That's better! thanks" The tall boy said. His eyes widens on seeing Jinyoung and he started struggling again.

"Hey! Calm down! We won't hurt yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter