Chapter - 4 Date And The Annoying Boy

Kitty Coffee Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm Back!!!!!!!!nNow I'm free to write and complete the story!!!!!!

 

 

                    Chapter - 4 Date And The Annoying Boy

 

 

Jackbam

 

Jackson reaches the cafe as fast as he can and wait for Bambam for thier date. Few minutes later Bambam arrived dressed as detective. Jackson looks at him in weirdly.

"Are you planning to wear it today? " Jackson asked. 

"What's wrong in them?" Bambam asked as his ear twitched. 

"It's will look wierd in the restaurant we are going to" Jackson replied. 

"Restaurant? what are you talking about? " Bambam asked innocently

"I'm talking about our date"

"Date? what date?"

"I asked you for date last night when you called me" jackson replied. 

"I don't remember about any date" Bambam replied wrapping his tail around his hand. Jackson's eyes widen and looks at Bambam in shock. 

"Well if you wish us to go on date, you don't have to make excuses of you asking me last night. Wait for awhile I will get ready" Bambam went inside the cafe smirking. 

Jackson keeps staring in shock. 

"What is this boy? " Jackson speak. 

 

With Bambam

Bambam laughs on getting inside and removes the costume and inside he was dressed for his date with Jackson. He roams around the cafe for while and then went outside. 

"I'm ready, let's go" Bambam told Jackson sitting inside the car. Jackson starts the car and drive them to the restaurant. 

 

"So Peter pan, what you want to eat?" Jackson asked looking at the menu. 

"I'm thinking" Bambam replied. Few minutes later, they order the food and were waiting for it to arrive. 

"Peter pan, what's your real name?" Jackson asked. 

"I told you I won't tell you so easily" Bambam replied tapping his fingers on the table. Thier food arrived and decided to eat first and talk later. After dinner, they went to near by ice cream parlour and bought the ice cream. 

"Let's go to the park near by" Jackson told Bambam. 

"Are you planning to kill me and Bury me there?" Bambam asked. 

"What? No! I was thinking about having walk" Jackson replied. 

"Then ask directly" Bambam pulls Jackson's hand and walks towards the park. Bambam didn't leave Jackson's hand even after reaching there. 

"I had fun" Bambam said looking around. Jackson smiles.

"Me too"

They walk towards the playground and Bambam gave his ice cream to Jackson and runs towards swing.

"Push me Jackson! " Bambam shouts happily. Jackson went near the swing after throwing the ice cream

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter