Chapter - 7 Bambam Is Peter Pan!!!!!!!!

Kitty Coffee Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                    Chapter - 7 Bambam Is Peter Pan!!!!!!!

 

Jackson stayed with Bambam whole day and night. He took care of Bambam and made him have his medicine and food on time. Jinyoung used to come and check Jackson time to time as he didn't trust Jackson alone with Bambam.

"Hyunggggggggg! My feet pains!!!" Bambam said and pouts. His nose was red as reindeer and keeps on whining about random things. Jackson massage Bambam's feet. Bambam keeps on laughing because he was feeling ticklish. 

"I'm hungry! " Bambam told Jackson cutely. Jackson was enjoying spoiling Bambam so did everything sick catboy asked him to do

"Hot chicken soup will be ready soon lil kitty! " Jackson said and kisses Bambam's chubby cheek. Bambam giggles and rolls on bed. Few minutes later Jackson arrived with soup. 

Jinyoung has warned Jackson before hand about Bambam behaving like child when he use to be sick. Jackson carefully feeds Bambam soup and wipes his mouth time to time. 

"Thank you for taking care of me hyung" Bambam spoke as Jackson as cooling the soup. Jackson smiles looking at Bambam and ruffles his hair.

"No need to thanks, I will do anything for you" Jackson said without realising. Both of them blushed darkly and stares each other. Jackson broke the eyes contact and feed Bambam. 

"Well get healthy and hyperactive soon" Jackson told Bambam. Jackson tuck Bambam into bed after dinner. 

"Tell me the story!!!!" Bambam told Jackson. 

"Story? I don't know any story Peter pan" Jackson said Bambam. Bambam makes cry face and Jackson panic.

"Don't cry I will tell you the story!!" Jackson told Bambam. 

"Yaaaaa!!!! tell story of earthworm car umbrella and Ladybug! " Bambam told Jackson. Jackson makes faces and thinks for a while.

"Once there was a earthworm who was going home by his car. In the way he saw ladybug with umbrella asking for lift. He stops his car and told ladybug to hop in.........

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter