Chapter - 6 Who The Hell He Is?

Kitty Coffee Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

                Chapter - 6 Who The Hell He Is?

 

 

Jinyoung was happily cleaning the cafe after spending some time, especially with Mark. Jinyoung never believed in love at first sight even when his best friend Bambam claim to be in love with one of his customer whom he just saw. But his view changed when he colloid with the handsome boy name Mark Tuan.

He isn't sure if Mark likes him too and also he was worried that Mark might not accept him as his lover because he is a cat boy. After meeting Mark for first time, Jinyoung never thought he would meet Mark again in the mall.

Jinyoung cleaned the shop and was happily dancing along with soft music coming from radio when someone enters the shop.

Jinyoung was still wearing his Bunny suit and Happily greet the customer while dancing. 

"Welllllcooomèee To the caffffffeeeee Masssterr" Jinyoung bows and looks at customer and blushes.

"Ma..Mark? " 

"Hi... I forgot my phone" Mark replied while blushing too. Mark took his phone and looks at Jinyoung while giggling. 

"You dance amazing" Mark complement Jinyoung. 

"N..no I don't Mark" Jinyoung replied while blushing. 

"You do Jinyoungie"

"No I don't Markie"

"Jinyoungie! " Mark shouts cutely.

"Markie" Jinyoung said more cutely.

"Jinyoungie Jinyoungie! !!" 

"Markie Markie!!!"

"Oh! come on say "Thank you"-Kitty and "Your welcome"-Boy and leave!!!!!!" The tall boy complains. All the customer agree with the boy.

"You two would infect other people with People around you by disease called Diabetes" They tall boy said again. Mark and Jinyoung blushes red and apologies. 

Mark says good by to Jinyoung and run out of cafe while Jinyoung glares at the tall boy who happily eating his pastry.

 

 

 

It was Sunday so Mark decided to eat breakfast outside. He went to cafe near to his house and order his food. Mark decided to sit outside the cafe as weather was beautiful. He was waiting for his order when spotted Jinyoung near the flower Shop. 

Mark ran towards Jinyoung who was looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter