Chapter - 11 Epilogue

Kitty Coffee Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi!!!!!! Thank you all for Subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story. Thank you all for reading this story. 

  

                            Chapter - 11 Epilogue

 

Yugyeom POV

Well its being five months, Mark and Jinyoung hyung came out of thier honeymoon phase but still sometimes became irritating for others. 

Jackson hyung moved with baby Bambam to new apartment and they decided to go to honeymoon before marriage, I hope you understand what I meant. Mark hyung bought four bedroom flat and I decided to settle in one of the room.

Living with hyung is so fun if you ignore hyung's cooking skills. Now I'm able to meet my bunny everyday, face to face and I don't have to worry about someone stealing my boyfriend. 

Mom and dad gave Hyung and his relationship green signal which means Markjin became 100 time more sugary. Everything was going amazing until hyung much to my horror and happiness announced that Jinyoung hyung would be moving in with us.

I felt it horror because now I have to face Markie and Jinyoungie all the time and was happy cause I'm saved from Hyung's horrible cooking. 

After coming from thier honeymoon, Jackie hyung and baby Bambam announced that they were getting married and I was made flower boy (Dare! not to laugh) 

It was so embracing to be flower boy when you are 17 year old. Everyone keeps on staring at me like I was an alien even my koookie keeps on giggling on seeing me. I was confused about the fact that why Jackie and Bambie were getting married so soon I mean it's been only eight months since they start dating. 

Jinyoung hyung keep on dropping hint to hyung that he wants them to get married too but hyung being stupid didn't understand anything. So after Waiting for One and half year hyung proposed Jinyoung hyung and they got married next month and this time much to my relief I wasn't flower boy.

An year after marriage, Baby bambie announced that he was pregnant and Jackie hyung fainted on hearing the news. Don't be shock, catboy can give birth like a human female but it is more painful for Catboy in comparison to human females. 

At the time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter