Chapter - 9 Markjin Confession

Kitty Coffee Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The story fonna be ending soon so don't miss the fast and furious updates. And Happy Reading. 

 

                  Chapter - 9 Markjin Confession

 

It's been couple of week since Jackson's confession and Jackson and Bambam being together. They didn't came to know about the person who singed the song for them. Jackbam were shamelessly flirting all the time whereas Mark and Jinyoung still didn't have guts to confess to each other.

Four of them were in the cafe enjoying Jinyoung’s newly baked coffee chocolate cake. Mark and Jinyoung would steal glance whereas Jackson and Bambam where getting bored of thier friends behaviour

"We need to do something for them cause these two are too shy to propose" Bambam points out in annoyance. Jackson nods and wrapped his arm around Bambam's waist. 

"I have plan, all I need is your help " Bambam whispers looking at Mark and Jinyoung shy looks. Jackson nods again. Bambam whispers his plan in Jackson's ear and smiles brightly at hearing the plan. 

"Let's starts the mission Markjin! " Bambam whispers. Jackson coughs to get Mark and Jinyoung’s attention. 

"Mark I think we should go now" Mark nods and says good bye to Bambam and shyly to Jinyoung. 

Jackson makes excuse and tell Mark to drive the car. Mark agrees, Jackson secretly picks up Mark's phone from Mark's coat pocket and puts in on silent mode. He message Jinyoung and then deletes it.

Jinyoung was in his room when he received message from Mark. He looks at the massage.

------------------------------

Mark - Meet me at the cafe at 8:30 pm Jinyoungie Tonight. 

------------------------------

Jinyoung was confused but send the Ok massage and went to take bath. Bambam enters Jinyoung’s room and wait for minute. Then he send Mark the same massage and delete it from Jinyoung’s phone. 

 

 

Jackson received the Ok message and delete it from Mark's phone. He put phone on sound mode and puts in Mark's coat pocket when he wasn't looking. Few minutes later, Mark's phone vibrates. Mark ignores the phone and drives.

"! mark didn't saw he massage! " Jackson whispers to himself. 

"Did you said anything? " Mark asked looking at the road.

'Nope, nothing" 

Mark drives them to thier apartment and parks the car. They took the elevator and Jackson was freaking about the massage. Then idea came to his mind.

"Mark I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter