Chapter -1 Going To The Cafe

Kitty Coffee Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First chapter is here! Hope you all like it! Thanks for subscribing my story!!! 

 

               Chapter - 1 Going To The Cafe

 

"Come on! Mark it would be fun, and also I'm in mood of chocolate truffle" Jackson said looking at Mark who was busy packing his things. Mark and Jackson were high rank employees in a company and also bestfriend. 

"Maybe another time?" Mark said as he put the last file in his briefcase.

"Pwease? " Jackson gives Mark puppy look which Mark can't resist. 

"Fine let's go but you are paying" Jackson nods happily and pushes Mark towards lift. They sat in Jackson's car and left the building. 

"And where exactly is this cafe?" Mark asked as looks at the pamphlet of the coffee shop which Jackson gave him.

"Just few shops away, so saw it while coming in the morning" Jackson parks the car in free space. They look at the cafe which was baby pink and white colour with Delightful cafe written in big letters above it.

"It's seems nice, let's go inside" Mark said as he open the door. They were greeted by chilled air and warm homey smell of baked pastries and delicious coffee.

"Welcome to the cafe, master" The boy dressed as Butler bows infornt of them. 

"Let me show you the seats " they follow the boy and took the seat. A little while later, a boy with chocolate brown hair, ears and tail Moving on its own with slow manner dress in cute sailor uniform came to take thier order.

"What can I get for you master!!" he asked with flirty smile towards Jackson. Jackson was shocked, he hides his face behind the menu card trying to hide the blush. Mark looks at Jackson in confusion. 

"I..w..want chocolate truffle" Jackson asked while blushing. 

"I will have blueberry muffins" Mark said still looking at menu. 

"Anything else master" The waiter asked Jackson in husky voice.

"N. .no nothing else" Jackson said . The waiter winks at Jackson and left.

"What's wrong with you? are you blushing? " Mark asked Jackson with amusement. 

"That kid was flirting with me!" Jackson said in shock. 

"Maybe he likes you?"

"I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter