OO9: Leisure walk

Finding Mr. Un-right
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

OO9: Leisure walk

 

After classes, So Yeon and Min ah decided to eat ice cream on their way home. But, as usual, B-bomb is there waiting for her outside the school gates.

B-bomb pushed his on weight from the wall and waved at So Yeon. She frowned she inserted her cold hands on her uniform’s blazer. Min ah made an ok sign secretly left without So Yeon noticing it.

“Thank-you!” B-bomb mouthed. He walked to So Yeon and smiled.

“You’re here again, I should’ve run.” She spun around and held the wrist of she thinks that it’s Min Ah but it’s actually B-bomb. She dragged him with her and started to walk.

“Aish, that b-bomb always pops out. Let’s go get ice cream.” She smiled, but instantly fades when she saw the hand she’s holding is actually B-bomb.

“Yah! What did you do to Min Ah?” she yelled, looking at his back and all way around. “She left. Didn’t you see? You’re the one who dragged me?” He smirked.

“Excuse me, I just did that because I thought you were Min Ah.” She made a face, making her adorably cute. B-bomb pinched her cheeks and smiled, “You said we’ll eat ice cream?”

So Yeon frowned at him, she didn’t even bother taking B-bomb’s hand off her cheeks, because she knows B-bomb won’t take it off. He transferred his hand to So Yeon’s hand and walked with her to the nearest ice cream store.

 *So different from the girls I held hands with. Her hands really have a warm feeling making my heart flutter with happiness.* he thought, looking at their hands holding tightly. He admits that he likes So Yeon’s small, soft hands the most.

They walked leisurely along the streets like a couple. “Will you let go off my hand? I won’t run.” So yeon said, quite uncomfortable about the holding of hands with him.<

Please log in to read the full chapter