O16: Mad So Yeon

Finding Mr. Un-right
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

O16: Mad So Yeon

 

After what happened yesterday, So Yeon didn’t answer any phone calls of B-bomb. She didn’t even know why she is mad at B-bomb, but all she knows is that she hates him that because of his gangster business, his life is getting in danger.

Because B-bomb was so bothered, like what he always do, he just decided to go straight to her school.

A typical dismissal day at Jamsil High, students were really happy whenever this time of the day comes.

So Yeon and Min Ah walked together out of their room and So Yeon told her about what happened last night.

“That’s what happened? I thought you didn’t really want to watch my performance.” Min Ah pouted as she clings he arms to So yeon.

So Yeon sighed as she remembers what happened. “Of course I want to. It’s just those guys appeared.” She scanned for her phone that is ringing since last night. She saw her caller I.D

My Ramyun Hubby

She rolled her eyes and inserted it to her blazer’s pocket. Min Ah bent her head. “You’re not going to answer it?” she asked. So yeon shook her head. “No, it’s just another credit card caller telling me to purchase one.” She lied.

When they walked out of the gates, B-bomb came running to them with band-aids all over his face. “Why aren’t you answering my calls?!” he impatiently asked. So Yeon didn’t respond. She didn’t even look at him.

“Min ah, you’re going to the bakery shop today, right? I’m going with you.” She smiled.

B-Bomb gaped. “Yah, are you mad at me?” he anxiously asked, standing in front of her to make that she sees him. So Yeon stepped to the right and held Min Ah’s hands.

Min Ah did a double take between B-Bomb and So Yeon.

“Min So Yeon.” B-Bomb firmly said. So yeon just continued to walk an

Please log in to read the full chapter