O13: Happy B-Bomb Day!

Finding Mr. Un-right
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

O13: Happy B-Bomb Day!

 

 

So Yeon was preparing herself to come home when girls came running down the staircase yelling familiar name. “B-Bomb’s at gates again!”

*B-Bomb?* she slowly walked down the stairs and walked to the gates. There she saw B-bomb leaning against the wall. He smiled as soon as he saw So yeon and waved.

Girls turned their heads once at her and glared. She casually shrugged and walked to B-bomb. “Is your cut okay now?” she asked. B-bomb smiled to secretly knowing that she’s thinks of him.

Her eyes rounded when she saw B-bomb still not changing his band aid. “You haven’t changed you band aid since last night?!” So Yeon gaped.

“They are together last night?!”          “Omo! What did they do?!”

Girls were starting to gossip, B-bomb smirked. “Yeah! Were together last night, jealous?!” So Yeon clamped her hand over his mouth and pulled him away of the crowd. She took her hands off, “Yah, my cut still hurts you know.” He said, holding his wounds.

“You don’t have to tell that to them!” So Yeon whined, her hands on her hips.

He just shrugged. “It’s the truth anyways.” She just sighed and just let the bad vibes disappear.

They went into the park again and she let B-bomb sat down the swing. “Aish… Look, your wound won’t heal if you don’t change you band-aids.” B-bomb smiled as he closes his eyes.

“It’s alright. I will not let anyone except for you to touch my precious face.” He mumbled.

So Yeon stared at him for awhile, then she carefully damped the ointment on his cuts and scratches, then, she suddenly stopped and softly stared at his face. Her heart went flip flop again and now her hands were shaking as she puts band aid on his wounds. *Oh my gosh, my heart’s keep beating rapidly.* she swallowed.

Her looks shifted to B-bomb’s plump lips, she swallowed hard and tries not to look at it. *Babo.*

After finishing, she packed the first aid kit she brought. “T-There, I’m going now.” B-bomb held her wrist causing for her so stop. She glanced at B-bomb. “Why?”

“Do you know what day today is?” he raised an eyebrow.

So Yeon shrugged, not remembering anything special today. “Is there something important I need to know?”

B-bomb frowned. “Its B-Bomb day!” he enthusiastically clapped.

So Yeon raised an eyebrow. “B-Bomb day?”

He stood from the swing and smiled down at So Yeon. He leaned close that their faces were just inches away. “It’s my birthday. Mind if you celebrate it with me?”

Her eyes rounded in su

Please log in to read the full chapter