O24: Unexpected Visitor

Finding Mr. Un-right
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

O24: Unexpected visitor

 

Min Ah and So yeon sat in front of the sofa for their weekend movie marathon night. “Achoo~” So Yeon sniffed and blew her nose on a tissue paper.

“Aigoo, So yeon ah, what happened to you? You kept sneezing since last day.” Min Ah said, scanning for some CDs to watch.

So Yeon can’t tell Min Ah that she slept at B-Bomb’s place and got soaked. “I don’t know. Let’s just watch Hello ghost!” So yeon suggested. Min Ah agreed and selected the Hello Ghost movie. She plopped down beside So yeon and held the bowl of popcorn.

While they were watching, the doorbell of their apartment rang. “Oh? Who it might be?” Min Ah wondered.

“Can it be, Mrs. Jung?!” So yeon gaped.

Mrs. Jung is their landlady and So Yeon thought that she might ask for their advance payment again.

 “Nah~ it can’t be. It’s already 7:30 pm. You know, she sleeps early.” Min Ah said.

*Ding Dong*

“I’ll get it.” Min ah jumped from the couch and passed the bowl of popcorn to So Yeon. She pushed a button to the screen and saw a handsome guy at smiling beneath his one sided bangs. She gasped and fixed her hair. “Yes? Who are you?” Min Ah squeaked.

“I’m So Yeon’s friend.” He smiled.

Min Ah opened the door and now she could see clearly his handsome face. She stared at him and tried to remember him, but since she hasn’t met him yet, she didn’t know.

“So Yeon ah, someone’s looking for you.” Min Ah called, still not taking her eyes off Junhyung.

So yeon looked behind. “Me?”

“Yeah!”

So Yeon stood up and laid the bowl of popcorn back to the table. She wiped her hands with a towel and sneezed again. She walked to the door, although she’s not yet getting closer, she stopped from her tracks as soon as she saw Junhyung.

Junhyung bent a little to the side as soon as he saw her. He waved and smiled.

So Yeon walked closer and stared at him with confusion. “Who is that hot guy?” Min ah elbowed So yeon while looking at Junhyung who’s eyes wer

Please log in to read the full chapter