O29: So Yeon’s Mr. Right Checklist #6

Finding Mr. Un-right
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

O29: ♔So Yeon’s Mr. Right Checklist #6

6.    Can tell me he loves me the sweetest way he could

The next day, met with her favorite cousin, Zelo. B-Bomb sneakily followed her until the amusement park. But because of jealousy, B-Bomb popped out from no where and went with them. So Yeon had a fun time spending time with Zelo. They went into a lots of rides and Zelo tend to make B-Bomb jealous.

After the fun time, So Yeon walked back to their house together with the pouting B-Bomb. So Yeon can’t help but to giggle at him.

B-Bomb frowned and blocked her way. “What’s funny?” he questioned.

So Yeon chuckled as she covered as she laughed. “You are,” She snickered, “Its funny how you got jealous because of Zelo.”

B-Bomb bent her height and smiled affectionately at her. He waited So Yeon to stop from laughing. And when she did, So Yeon met eyes with B-Bomb and swallowed hard. “W-What’s the matter?” she asked.

“You know why I’m jealous?” he asked.

This question made So Yeon to look weirdly at him. She shook her head with a small pout. B-Bomb hissed and lightly hit her head with his knuckles. “Aish. Babo.” He smiled.

So Yoen held her head where B-Bomb hit her. “Aww! That’s hurts a little you know!” she whined and glared back at B-Bomb, “Get out of the way!” she shoved B-Bomb to her side so that she could continue to walk back to their apartment.

But B-Bomb caught her waist back and pulled her so close to him. “Wahh~” So Yeon was starled as her body was connected to B-Bomb. She looked up and swallowed hard. They way their bodies connec

Please log in to read the full chapter