O19: Under the cold rain

Finding Mr. Un-right
Please log in to read the full chapter

(A/N: I really love this song. ^^ ㅋㅋ)

 

O19: Under the cold rain

 

 

As usual, after classes Min ah ran to the dance studio for her rehearsals. She bid her goodbye to So yeon and run.

“I always go home alone.” She mumbled and spun around. Her eyes slightly widened when she saw B-Bomb waving brightly at her, “Maybe not anymore.” She slightly beamed at him.

B-Bomb walked to her with a smile, his hands were inside his pockets giving her a sweet dimple smile. She put her hands in her hips. “Do you always have to wait for me here?” she raised an eyebrow.

He suddenly lunged forward close to her face and looked down her lips to her eyes. So Yeon swallowed hard and some students were gossiping about them already.

“I always want to walk my baby home.” He smirked.

So Yeon blinked many times and pushed B-Bomb away from her. She turns into bright tomato red now. “I hate you for always doing that to me.” She mumbled and walked away.

B-Bomb chuckled and slightly shook his head, “Cute as always.” He slightly ran and followed her behind but So Yeon moved from him.

 “Go away!” she shooed him away like an annoying fly but he’s going closer to her.

They walked home together when the blue sky turned into dark gray. So Yeon opened her palms and droplets of water started falling. “Oh, it’s going to rain. I forgot my umbrella.”

B-Bomb looked up and opened his palms too. The little droplets soon became a heavy pouring rain.

“Omo!” So yeon covered her hands above her head. She looked around for a shelter but saw nothing. Then, a jacket covered her head. It was B-Bomb covering them under his small school blazer but most all the space occupies So Yeon.

“Let’s go. Running under the cold rain is quite fun you know?” B-Bomb smiled. This smile made So Yeon to smile back, she also felt a giddiness of fun that she already wanted to run already.

They star

Please log in to read the full chapter