O23: Good or Bad Junhyung?

Finding Mr. Un-right
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

O23: Good or Bad Junhyung?

 

While having PE classes outside the school grounds, So Yeon and the rest of the class were playing volleyball under the blazing sun. All of a sudden, girls started squealing and yelling like fangirls.

So yeon stopped from serving the ball first to see what was going on.

Her eyes widened to see Junhyung coolly walking inside their school grounds like it his own territory, looking left and right seems like he was looking for someone. He was still wearing his uniform too. He finally spotted her target and met eyes with So Yeon. He smiled.

* Is he looking for me?!* She stepped back and lost a grip on the ball she’s holding at when Junhyung walked to her.

Girls were looking and watching her again with envious eyes. She got the Stardom High’s B-Bomb and also Cube High’s Yong Junhyung. Where else she could find in a guy?

“W-Why are you here? And what are you doing here? This is not your school.” She pointed out obviously, looking at students who were glaring at her. Anytime now for sure a teacher will come and interrogate her about this. “Can you go now?” she pleaded under her breath.

Junhyung smirked. “Is this how you treat your soon to be boyfriend?”

With Junhyung’s words, girls started to cry out of jealousy. So Yeon gaped at him. “What are you talking about?!” she pushed Junhyung away by his chest, “Go out now.” Junhyung held her hands tightly.

“Let’s ditch class, okay?” he swiftly carried So Yeon above his shoulders and looks like he’s kidnapping So Yeon away.

So Yeon’s jaw dropped when she was carried by Junhyung. “Hey!! Junhyung! Put me down!” she whined, punching Junhyung’s back with her hands.

Students just watched them and some of the boys teased them and sang a wedding song. “Dan … Dan… danan…”

Junhyung smirked and saluted them. “Hey!! Junhyung!” she yelled again.

He smiled after hearing So yeon saying his name all over again.

“So, it turns out like this. I have to carry you in order for you to tell my name?”

She lost of words. “Yah~”

Please log in to read the full chapter