O22: Protective B-Bomb

Finding Mr. Un-right
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

O22: Protective B-Bomb

 

 

So Yeon woke under blanket. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, she saw a hot cup of Ramyun in front of her.

B-Bomb came bringing a glass of water. “Sorry, it’s only food I have right now.” He sheepishly said. So yeon’s stomach growled for food. She took the chopsticks and started eating her noodles.

B-Bomb sat down beside her and also ate. Now they are eating together like a real Ramyun couple.

“You know you drooled when you sleep, so un-girly.” B-Bomb spat, chewing his noodles firmly.

So Yeon wiped her lips with the back of her hand. “Really?!”

B-Bomb snickered and nodded his head. Actually, he was the one who drooled when he woke up. And he didn’t get enough sleep because she loves watching So yeon sleeping like an angel.

“There’s no way! I never drooled! Oh right! Min Ah!” she scrambled to her bag and scanned for her handphone. “Oh, my battery is dead.” She mumbled.

B-Bomb tossed her his own handphone. “Use mine.” She easily caught it and was about to call Min Ah but something flashed her mind. *I can’t she’ll be teasing me for sure! And she might think something. Okay, I won’t call her.*

B-Bomb finished from eating and stood up. “I’ll get your clothes at the dryer.”

So yeon nodded her head and carefully laid B-Bomb’s phone back to the table. She started munching her noodles again when the doorbell rang. “Minhyuk ah! Someone’s at the door~” she called but there was no answer.

The doorbell rang again.

“Minhyuk! There is someone at the door~” she yelled, a little louder this time.

Now, the person outside ran the doorbell many times and it sounds like impatient already. So Yeon decided to just open it herself.

“Aish, why I’m one who was sent here?” He hissed ranging the doorbell many times, pissed about not opening the door.

Please log in to read the full chapter