O2O: Staying at his place

Finding Mr. Un-right
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

O2O: Staying at his place

 

They entered the hotel-like building and waited for the elevator to go down, So yeon was already freezing with cold because of the air-condition at the lobby.

“Here,” he covered his school’s blazer behind So Yeon’s back and looked up the small screen to see what floor the elevator is now. “Shish! Why it is so slow right now.” He cursed as he kicked the slow elevator.

“Hey, you d-don’t have t-to kick the i-innocent elevator!” she frowned, stuttering because her teeth were chattering already.

He inserted his hands inside his pockets, still frowning how slow the elevator was. He’s worried because So Yeon might get sick.

*TING*

“God, Finally!” he held So Yeon’s wrist and quickly pulled her inside the elevator. He pressed the 10th floor and looked down at So Yeon who was shuddering. He fixed his blazers around her and gave her a one-arm hug.

So Yeon doesn’t have time to argue with his skinship now. The elevator door opened and they immediately went outside. B-Bomb entered his house code and entered his apartment. Suddenly, she got amused how nice his place is. It’s really complete with kitchen, sala, restroom and bedroom.

B-Bomb turned the heater on and rubbed his hands together, “Have a sit. I’ll prepare you a hot bath.” He patted the small couch good for only two people in front of the flat screen television.

So Yeon sat down and now feeling a little warmer because of the heater, “You go first.” She said. He the TV so that So Yeon won’t get bored. B-Bomb went to go wash and change clothes first.

So yeon stood up and roamed around a little. She was amazed how clean and organized things are, she saw bookshelf and took a book, she opened it and a picture slid down. She picked it up and looked at the picture.

It was B-Bomb hugging a sick woman in his arms, they were inside the hospital room and the woman was wearing a white bonnet. B-bomb was smiling but you could see the sadness in his eyes. So yeon soften

Please log in to read the full chapter