O12: Just 10 seconds

Finding Mr. Un-right
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

O12: Just 10 seconds

 

Block B is walking their way home when a group of guys blocked them. “Hey, long time no see, B-bomb.” Doojoon said, smirking in front of him. Block b went into their defensive position then looked at B-bomb.

“Do you know them?” Jaehyo asked.

“Why greet us like that? Aren’t you happy to see us again?” Hyunseung smirked.

B-Bomb walked in front. “Not here. Let’s talk somewhere else.” He sternly said, looking at each of the beast members with pure angst eyes.

“Follow us.” Gikwang stepped out and gave them another intense glare. Beast walked and B-bomb was about to follow them but Zico grabbed his arm.

 “You better tell us this one. Call us if you need help.”

B-Bomb nodded his head and followed Beast into a dark alley.

Beast is the gang group B-bomb had a debt to, but it is because of B-bomb’s mother who’s sick at that time. And now, he doesn’t have enough money to repay them.

“I don’t have money yet.” B-Bomb said. Dongwoon grabbed his collar and smacked him at the bricked wall.

“Mwoh?! No money?! How long do you think your going to pay us?! It’s been years!” Dongwoon yelled, but Doojoon calmed him by holding his tensioned shoulders.

“I’ll find a way to pay you. Don’t disturb my friends.” B-Bomb half growled. He received a punched from Gikwang and cut his lips. Gikwang shoved him away. “Don’t make us wait.”

They turned around and walked away. B-bomb held his bloody lip and stood up, limping.

 

While B-Bomb was walking absentmindedly by the park, So Yeon saw him and immediately hid behind the bushes. She knows that when B-bomb saw him he will sure annoy him again.

B-bomb saw her and they just stared at each other, frozen.

He seems really different from the B-bomb So Yeon met. He looked down and just walked around the park again it’s like he didn’t saw her at all. So Yeon gaped. “What’s wrong with him?”

Now, So Yeon’s really bothered that she can’t even leave the park and just watched B-bomb walking in circles. “Isn’t he getting dizzy?”

Finally making up her mind, she walked to B-bomb searched something from her plastic bag. She handed him the sparkling sod

Please log in to read the full chapter