O1O: Ramyun Couple Part 1

Finding Mr. Un-right
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

O1O: Ramyun Couple Part 1

 

So Yeon and Min ah decided to go for a stroll at the Hongdae Street, but what she was most confused about is why they are with B-bomb and U-Kwon which is currently dating Min Ah.

“Why is he here?” So Yeon whispered, referring to B-bomb who’s walking side by side with U-Kwon.

“Oppa said he wanted to go with us.” Min Ah casually shrugged.

 “You should’ve told me earlier!” So Yeon said under her breath. But now that they are already together she has no choice but to have a stroll with him.

“Hey, you didn’t tell you that you and Min ah were already dating.” B-bomb elbowed U-kwon. He sheepishly smiled as he rubbed the part where B-bomb elbowed him.

“How about you, hyung? Aren’t you going to start dating So Yeon?” he questioned. B-bomb looked at So Yeon, who was looking a pink scarf with her hands.

He sighed and pushed his bonnet down. “I don’t know. She still doesn’t like me.”

“Is she the one you really like now, hyung? No more dating other girls?” U-Kwon asked.

So Yeon wore the scarf and beautifully beamed at Min ah, “Pretty?” she asked Min Ah. B-bomb softened and nodded his head, “Definitely the right one.”

Every time So Yeon smiles, B-bomb can’t help but to fall deeper for her. He likes it every single expression of So Yeon.

This time, U-kwon and Min ah walked linking their arms together. Since they were a couple now, So Yeon let Min Ah to be with U-Kwon and now she’s stuck with B-bomb again.

“Step in, Step in! Eat the large bowl of Ramyun in less than 5 minutes and win a trip to Jeju! A Valentine offer of Pobbi Ramyun Shop!” An Ahjusshi yelled calling contestants to participate at the game.

So Yeon stopped and looked at the prizes writte

Please log in to read the full chapter