Behind Closed Doors

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Save me,because I cant get a grip on myself"

Warning:Mentions of physical/mental abuse.Read at your own risk. 

Tugging at the end of her ponytail locked up the shop;her father and the boys close behind on the sidewalk.Hyung Joo had left around an hour ago say something about his aunt.

"It was nice meeting you Mr.Yung!"The boys politly stated.They looked as if they were about to leave when Ji Eun remebered something.Something Jungkook had told her.

"Wait! Jungkook can I come over,I need help with my math work."

"Sure-"

"Sweetie I can help you.Plus we have some catching up to do.Tonight is gonna be very fun."

".....o-okay dad."

"well,see you tomorrow Ji Eun!"Jungkook smiled and waved as they walked away.

'don't leave please..'

--

The walk home with Joo Wen was quiet,but Ji Eun knew what to expect whem entering the house.Slamming the door behind him Ji Eun attempted to make a run for it.But barely made two steps before Joo Wen had his arm aroud her as she dropped her backpack.

"Where are you going sweetie?"

A whipmer left Ji Euns mouth as she was pushed to the ground.A hard kick was sent to her stomach and three to her legs,her breating became jagged as she fell to the ground.

"I leave for two days and get a call saying you're already out around with boys?"

"no..no,I didn't do anything.P-please."

The next kick was aimed at her face.

"Which one of them Ji Eun?Which one did you do it with?"

Blood slipped past the girls lips as onto the hard wood floor of the living room. became slightly numb.

"I-"

"Oh wait let me guess was it,that Taehyung one? Or maybe Hyung Joo!"

"no,no,no-"

A kick was sent to her back knocking any oxygen out of her as tears fell from her eyes.Her breath came out in small gasps as she tried to regulate her breathing.

"Or maybe it was Jungkook."

Hearing Jungkooks name in that context slightly angered her but she stayed silent.

"You know what trash like you don't even deserve to have beds.Get the hell out of my house."

The girl tried to stand but her legs gave out,sending her back to the ground with a grunt of pain.

"aw,look at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter