Mind Full Of Wonder

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                        "I want to wake up, I hate this dream"

                                               Pt.2

Ji Eun opened the door to the small shop,the smell of coffee filling her nose.Her folders full of homework in her hands.Music was playing through out the shop.Near the door her apron was folded on a little shelf with a note placed on top of it.Her boss,Dae Ha Na,had written it judging by the hand writing.

Dear Ji Eun,

I know that lately you've been busy with school,so I know its been harder to maintain your schedule. Yesterday one of my nephews' decided that since he's out of school (college) for a short period of time that he could help you.I've already given him the list of things he has to do.He will start tomorrow.If he needs help please help him.

We don't want him messing things up do we?Well have a good day sweetie!

-Mrs.Dae 

Ji Eun looked up as a group of seven people walked in;hoods placed over their heads as if they were trying to hide.Without making eye contact they bowed to Ji Eun once they noticed her.Ji Eun made sure she fixed the braclets around her wrist once they sat down,with her best smile she walked over to them.Their heads turned as they saw her coming towards them,mask covering their mouths and noses;only their eyes where noticable.

"Annyeong! I am Ji Eun,are you guys ready to order?"She asked,her voice came out sounding forced.She pulled a note pad and a ink pen from her apron pocket as the customer talked to each othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter