Burning Eyes

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "Just wanna be yours, Why is it so dark where you’re not here "                        

         Warning:Mentions of bullying, physical/mental abuse.

 

With a sudden movements Ji Eun sat up in her bed,her alarm clock scaring her.Her heart raced as she reached over on her night stand to turn it off.The numbers '6:00' flashed on the little clock.

The memories of the night before rushed into her mind,she looked at her ankle.Pulling back her black bed sheets,her ankle was wrapped.Swinging her legs over the side of her bed she tried to stand.Her legs shook a little as she tried to put weight on her right foot.

"ow.."She winced in pain,her voice cracking.

She noticed that most of her bruises that decorated her legs began to fade.She looked over at the time again and let out a sigh.She knew she would have to go the school.

With a sharp gasp Ji Eun let weight shift from her left to right foot.Pain coursed through out her leg,as small cries left her lips.She limped to her closet finding a outfit for school.

A pair of old black jeans,and a white shirt that hung loosely around her midsection.The black boots she'd worn the day before covered her feet and the wrap around her right ankle. Her eyes drooped as she pulled her hair into a ponytail.Soon after she grabbed her black bracelets. 

                                                   • • •

Pulling her books closer to her chest,Ji Eun entered the lunch room.

"Ji Eun,sweetie! I missed you.Why'd you run away yesterday?"

For a moment Ji Eun let her grip on her books loosen,afraid to look up.She knew what she would be faced with.

"Ji Eunnnn,"Soo Jung sang,"Yah! Look at me!" 

Grabbing the young girls ponytail people were seen staring, teachers avoiding eye contact with Ji Eun.Her hair was pulled into a tight grip by the other girl,embarrassment was an understatement.

"So,First you ignore me.Now you think you can run away from me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter