Only Silence

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                    "Don’t wanna be lonely"

                               Warning:Mentions of bullying!

                                      Read at your own risk!

Ji Eun pulled her self out of bed,her work clothes still clung to her body.Her her face puffy,caused from sleeping.

'Sunday!' she yelled in her mind,eyes half open as she stood up.

To day was her only day off,with no school.Silence swept through her house making her feel a little lonely.

"I guess I should wash these...."Ji Eun said tugging at the white shirt that hugged her small,thin figure.

                                                      • • •

Throwing a pair of clothes on the bed,Ji Eun let out a sigh.Her back and legs were still sore.Slowly she dragged herself to her bathroom turning on the hot water of the shower.

Striping off the clothing that she'd worn to work.When taking off her pants a piece of paper fell out of her pocket,as she looked confused. She'd forgotten the Jungkook had given her his dorm address.

"Mhm.."

She let out a hum before getting into the steaming shower.Water dripped down the more recent cuts causing her to let out a little hiss of pain.The cuts weren't fully healed but were turning into scars quickly.

She frowned at the scars that were made by herself.Her eyes welled up with tears from the pain her father and bullies had caused her.Tears spilling over when she looked at the scars once more.

                                                     • • •

Any evidence of Ji Eun crying had been washed away.Her fresh clothes lay on her bed as she walked in,a towel wrapped around her body.She'd put her clothes in the wash already grabbing the little paper Jungkook had given her first.

The paper was crumpled in her hand tightly as she sat it on her nightstand.Pulling on her under wear then her black jeans that had become worn and started to rip at the knees,a black shirt that still looked fairly new.Brown boots that were become scratch and worn at the front covered her feet.

Ji Eun planed to go to the park two blocks away from her home as she combed through her hair.Grabbing her three black bracelets,and shoved her mp3.player into her pocket along with her headphones she began walking to the park.

                                                 • • •

Warm air brushed over Ji Euns' tanned skin as she neared the park.The sent of flowers filled her nose flowers filled small spaces in the park,roses to be exact.She took a seat on the bench next to the swings.

The park was deserted,not a person in sight.Ji Eun let her eyes close for a few minutes but soon opened them when hearing a shout.

"Is that our little Ji Eun?!"A girls voice yelled while fear over took Ji Euns' body.

Soo Jung.

By the time Ji Eun looked up Soo Jung and her crew where around ten feet in front of her.Ji Eun let her mind race

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter