Opposites Attract

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  "I’m trapped inside of myself and I’m dead"

                                                   Pt.2

Pulling the door open to the coffee shop,Ji Eun limped inside.Music blaring through out the shop.Her legs and back as bruised as it could be. Black and purple spots covered by her pants and shirt.A small cut,red and irritated,lay on across her bottom lip,and a bruise covered parts of her left cheek.

Shuffling her feet around next to the door she grabbed her apron,her ink pen and note pad tucked in the pocket.Sleep deprivation was written all over her face.Red eyes,dark circles,while yawns left her lips.She seated herself at the table she had sat at yesterday pulling out her folder.

Just as she began working on a question the door swung open;startling her.Seven hooded figures walked in,heads held high.Bowing to the young girl as she looked up.

"A-annyeong"She stuttered seeing the same people from the previous day walk in.They took a seat in the booth on side of her once again.

Taking a deep breath she stood up taking out her note pad.She didn't even try to smile,she just wasn't up for fake smiling today.She walked not even trying to hide her limp;pain shooting through out her legs.

"How-..How may I help you"Ji Eun asked her eyes focused on her feet.She listened as the group listed the things they wanted.

"one Americano,please."The voice of the mysterious boy from yesterday filled her ears causing her to look up.He looked back at her shocked to see the bruise on her cheek and a cut on her lip,she had been fine just the other day.The way he froze up pulled in the boys attention,their faces covered by masks once again but she could tell they were shocked.Their gasped were heard,their eyes filled with worry.

".....Is that all you need?"Ji Eun asked breaking the uncomfortable silence.Answers of 'yes' floated around the table,her eyes never leaving the boy she'd talked to the other day.

                                                      • • •

It had been around ten minutes since she gave the group of boys their drinks.She could feel glances being thrown at her,and eyes focused on her face.But she paid no mind she just continued to do her math work.But once again she got stuck,she felt the presence of another person near her.Looking up she was met with the unmasked face of the boy from earlier,seated in the chair in front of her.

"..you know, you're not doing that right..."He stated in a quiet tone;his voice almost hard to hear.

"Huh-"

"You do it like this!"He got up standing over her ,his arms trapped her body between the table and his body.Working over the problem he finished helping her get the correct answer.Ji Euns' face had turned a million shades of red as she looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter