Beautiful Nightmare

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                   "I’m trapped inside of myself and I’m dead"

                                                  Pt.1

   Warning: Mentions of physical abuse,self harm and cursing ahead.

                                  Read at your own risk!

                                             Dream 

"Ji Eun...Ji Eun wake up sweetie"A woman's voice filled Ji Euns' ears.Her eyes opened to a woman with flowing brown hair that reached her back,her eyes a beautiful shade of brown.Mom.

They were a room,only whiteness surrounding them.

"Mom....?" She whispered in a questioning voice,"Mom,is that you?"

"Who else could it be?Of course its me,and I see you've finally found happiness..."Ma Ree,Ji Euns' mom let a smile form on her face.

"What?"She said confused.

"Behind you sweetie."Ma Ree announced.

Ji Eun turned around slowly half expecting something to jump out at her and startle her awake.But when turning she was met with the back of a male,a black suit clinging to his body.

"Mom-" she turned around to see only a house surrounding her,her mother no where to be found.

"Mommy! Daddy is home!"A child called out, making her even more confused.She turned to the man again reaching out to touch him,but before he could turn around....

                                                     ------

A light flashed in front of Ji Eun as she blinked for a moment. Her eyes opened to the inside of a car.Her four year old self seated next to her.Her hair was in two braids down her back her feet swung back and fourth hitting the back of another seat.

"Sweetie please stop.."Her mother was back once again..in the seat the younger version of Ji Eun was kicking.As her mother drove she pleaded the young girl to stop kicking her seat.

"No! Stop kicking the seat!"The older girl screamed at her younger self,but no sound left .

"No!No.No."Ji Eun knew what was happening,jutting her hand forward she felt her hand pass through her younger self.The screech of her mother caught her attention, by the time she looked up the car had collided with another car.This was when it happened.... when her father turned for the worse.

And it was all her fault.....

                                          End of dream

                                                   • • •

 Ji Euns' hand reached up to her forehead, a slight fever had made her warmer than usual.Looking over at her clock it read '2:34' as she rubbed her eyes she crawled out of bed and tiptoed her window. Her fathers car wasn't there and she found that strange but it's happened before so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter