Gone Like The Wind

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Listen to my heartbeat It calls you whenever it wants to."

 

Ji Eun entered the quiet home her blood still boiling with rage.Slamming the door she ran her hand through her hair letting out a sigh.

Foot steps broke the silence as Ji Eun watched as her father walked into the kitchen in a dazed state.

'He's drunk again.'

Doing something she never thought she'd do she followed him.Her foot steps mimicked his as they entered the kitchen.

Nothing but hatred clouded over the girls eyes.

Standing in the door way she watched as Joo Wen grabbed another beer for the fridge.Turning he was meet with the face of Ji Eun.

"Oh,look who it-"

"I'm tired of this.I'm tired of this house.I'm tired of you."The girl paused.

"Ever since mom died you have became a monster.You make my life a living hell.No matter where I go I'm always afraid.Afraid to come home.Afraid to go to work.My days are like constant nightmares that replay over and over again.But I'm tired of it.After today you're going to have to find a new punching bag.Don't expect me to come back.I hope you have a good life Joo Wen."

Joo Wen looked at the girl as he sat the beer down on the kitchen table.

"Ji Eun-"

"I'm going to pack my stuff."

Walking out of the kitchen Ji Eun could hear her father close behind.Going into her closet she pulled out a backpack.

"Ji Eun please."

She ignored her father and piled all of her belongings into the bag,walking over to her night stand she put in her mp3 player and any money she'd had.

"Where are you gonna stay?"

Once again she ignored her father.

Going back to her closet she picked up the photobook.Turning to the last page she pulled out the picture of herself climbing over the sofa.Turning to another page she pullout one of her and her mother.

"Ji Eun-"

Grabbing her bag she pushed pass her father and to the front door.

"Ji Eun,please don't go.I'm sorry ,please.Don't leave me,please."The man fell to his knees in front of her.

"It's too late for apologizes."Looking at the man with zero feelings of love or trust the girl left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter