Butterfly Part 8

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin: “Wwhat do you mean? I’m Jimin! Jimin is me!”

Yoongi: “Do you mean that Jimin has twins?”

Me: “You must be that Jimin who appeared in my dream. Tell me where is Jimin! And… return him to me now!”

I grabbed onto that Jimin tightly and shook him really hardly. By then, Yoongi was totally confused about what I’m saying. He just kept looking at me blankly.

 

Yoongi: “What exactly is happening…?”

Yoongi mumbled to himself because he couldn’t seem to understand anything.

Me: “I’ll explain everything to you later on Yoongi…”

 

Jimin: “He will NEVER return! I want you! And I hate that he took you away! You should be mine!”

Me: “No! Why would I be yours in the first place! The person that I love is Jimin! The person that always protected me from all the danger is Jimin! And the person that cares for me is also JIMIN! NOT YOU!”

 

Jimin: “BUT- I can be as sweet as Jimin too!”

Me: “You’re wrong… the things that you can give me are totally different from Jimin… that’s not love…”

 

Me: “And one thing for sure that you can never replace Jimin with…”

Jimin: “I don’t believe! I am as perfect as him! What is it that I still lose to him?”

Me: “Whenever I cried or we kissed, Jimin’s wings will appear. But you couldn’t right? That already proved that you can never replace Jimin…”

 

After I’ve confronted that Jimin, he suddenly grabbed onto his heart area and then to his head. Then he appears to be panting and shouting in pain.

Jimin: “ARGH!!!”

In split seconds, he was glowing and ripped into pieces like glasses, but was re-patching within seconds too.

 

Jimin appeared again. But this time round, he appeared together with his wings. I was actually being protected by Yoongi on that moment because he sensed that there’s danger occurring soon. So he quickly hugged me and protects me with his body.

 

I slowly opened my eyes, and I saw Jimin with his wings. I don’t know if Yoongi is able to see the wings but, at that moment, it just makes me feel that my Jimin is back. Yes, it’s the angelic Jimin and not the devilish Jimin that I’ve been spending my time with these few days. My instinct is definitely correct. I am sure about it.

 

Yoongi: “What… just happened…?”

Me: “I…”

Jimin: “Eun-mi! Yes it’s me! Jimin ah!”

 

Me: “Oooopa!”

I dashed towards Jimin and hugged him tightly, yes I can be so assured that it’s Jimin for sure. I cried so hardly while hugging him.

Me: “Oppa! I thought that I could never get to see you again! I was so afraid about it! Where have you been?”

Jimin: “I know… I know… I know about everything… I’m sorry to make you worried about me Eun-mi… I promised this would never happen again…”

 

Me: “Oh yeah!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter