Butterfly Part 7

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin began to lead me to the edge of the walls and we sat right above the walls. It was so dangerous and I almost fainted because of the height that I’m facing. Although Jimin held my hands so tightly, I still couldn’t help it but feel nervous about it. After a few minutes of sitting there, I really couldn’t stand it anymore.

Me: “Jjjimin ah, can we get off the walls now? I’m – I’m so scared…”

Jimin: “What why? But it’s so cool to be here! It would be more fun if we can jump down from here.”

Me: “Huh?!?!”

Jimin: “Hahaha~ Just kidding, alright.”

 

Jimin hugged me down and I felt so relieved once my leg touches the ground again. I suddenly had a very scary thought about it, it’s that this Jimin feels so alike to the one that I dreamed. What exactly happened?

 

We went back home after that, and the day just ended like this. But in a very… weird way.

 

For the next few days, we just went to work as usual and go home. It has become our daily routines. However, Jimin still behaves very strangely even when he’s working. He would tend to be a bit more jealous whenever I’m serving male customers, and a bit hot tempered as compared to the last time. Yoongi noticed about it too, he tried to chat a little bit with Jimin but it seems like it’s all useless because he won’t take in at all.

 

While Jimin was away in the washroom, Yoongi immediately approached me.

Yoongi: “Eun-mi ah, what happened to Jimin recently? I mean, I don’t think this is his real side right? He’s behaving like a . Did both of you quarrelled?”

Me: “No… we didn’t quarrel at all. I’ve also felt that he’s behaving so weirdly. You know, he isn’t like that before we came to the café to work.”

Yoongi: “Hmm… that’s weird. But just be careful okay?”

Me: “Okay… thank you Yoongi.”

 

Finally, we’ve ended the work for the day again. I was heading home together with Jimin again. He suggested that we would go to the beach this time round, which is like finally back to our hangout places. I thought that he might be back to his normal for real.

 

Jimin: “The usual one?”

Me: “Yes.”

Jimin: “Okay can I have…”

Jimin started to place an order, however, when it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter