Butterfly Part 5

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi: “Both of you are hired. Come and work tomorrow.”

Me: “Wwhat?! That’s so sudden! What job will we be doing?”

Jimin: “Yayy!!!”

Jimin cheered really loud while I’m still in the state of dumbfounded.

Yoongi: “Hmm… whatever job you can do. Serve coffees, cleaning the tables, brewing the coffee… except for the cashier and taking orders.”

Me: “Phew…”

I thought to myself because I’m really not good at communicating with the others. I’m glad that the job sounds really suitable for me.

Jimin: “See you tomorrow!!!”

We finished our coffee and left the place. Before we left, I decided to man up and say at least a good bye to Yoongi. I hope that he gives me some respond.

 

Me: “Bye Yoongi, see you tomorrow.”

Yoongi: “Good bye, rest well.”

Yoongi smiled a bit to me, oh my god. I really need to maintain my feelings. But I really couldn’t. I was smiling to myself on my way home.

 

Jimin: “You’re making it too obvious Eun-mi!”

Me: “What!”

Jimin: “You’re smiling all the way from the café!”

Me: “Since when did I do so? I’m just… I’m just in a good mood.”

Jimin: “O well~”

 

After I’ve realised that I’ve found a job and also… met Yoongi my crush since high school, I found that my life is now more meaningful. At least I found one more friend other than Jimin.

 

Jimin: “Eun-mi ah, I predict that today’s sunset will be so beautiful! Would you like to go to the beach area to have a romantic dinner with me and we’ll see the sunset together! Although I know that the person that you wanted to do all these stuff with is Yoongi hyung…”

 

Here Jimin goes, trying to tease me again. Sometimes, I don’t know if Jimin is being serious or what. He feels like my elder brother sometimes, trying to protect me from all the danger. But sometimes, he would speak like he’s so jealous whenever I mention some other guys in front of him. But again, he’s my guardian. Is it part of his job to do so?

 

Me: “Sure! Let’s go!”

Without hesitation, I hooked onto Jimin’s arms and headed to the venue with him. I could feel that Jimin was shocked at what I did to him, but he still gradually accepted it and smiled shyly to himself. Times like this, I’m really glad that I had him with me. And… I started to rely myself more and more to him.

 

We reached the restaurant that Jimin suggested after an hour. The scenery was so breath-taking that I couldn’t take my eyes off.

Jimin: “Table for 2 please~”

 

“Sure, please follow us here.”

The waiter guided us to our seats. It was just right beside the beach. I was then served with a menu to order the food that I wanted to eat. Doesn’t it just sounds like a paradise?

I was at a loss of what to order because most of the words aren’t in English. Luckily, Jimin read my mind and immediately offered to help me with the ordering process.

 

Jimin: “Eun-mi ah, is chicken chop okay for you?”

Me: “Ah, yes… I’m fine with chicken chop.”

 

I guess he really read my mind because I do feel like having chicken chop. It would be great if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter