Butterfly Part 1

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, all the readers. Yes, you’re now reading my fanfics. I’m going to share with you guys about my story, the things that I’ve encountered. I don’t know if everything sounds ridiculous or what, but here’s my story.

 

I was sitting on the edge of the rock, if I were to push myself a few inch to the front, I will be falling into the sea. Or probably drowning because I don’t know how to swim. I held onto my necklace, the necklace which has an angel design. This was the necklace that my aunt has left for me. Do you guys started to wonder where did my family went? They abandoned me. I don’t know why, but they left me with my aunt ever since I was young.

 

But now, even my aunt has left me. She was diagnosed with the final stage of cancer, and she has decided not to go for treatment but to spend the last few moments with me. She knew that it would cost a bomb if she would to go for treatment. So, she decided to save all the rest of her money and give it to me instead. I had persuaded her to go for treatment numerous time, but she just refused. There’s nothing that I could do, so I spend all the time that I could to accompany her till the last moment.

 

Aunt: “Eun-mi, this is for you.”

My aunt passed me an angel design necklace.

Aunt: “If you were to miss me, just look at this necklace, I’ll always stay by your side.”

 

I could vividly remember that during her funeral, it was raining really heavily. I was crying all the way throughout the entire funeral, because I just couldn’t accept the fact that she had left me. Now, I’m just alone.

 

I should probably end my life now, because I could barely find any motivation to keep myself alive. I decided to push myself a bit front and I fell into the sea. I was struggling inside the sea, I could not breathe properly. Everything became so blurry.

 

When I was about to faint, I could vividly saw that there’s a figure approaching me. I could figure out that it’s probably a guy. He was… very small size. But he seems to be good at swimming. That’s all that I could recall.

 

“Are you okay? Miss? Are you okay?”

I was being saved up from the sea. That guy gave me a CPR. The feel was so unique because it’s the first time that I’ve ever kissed someone. But it’s a stranger. I was struggling to open my eyes.

Me: “Butterfly?”

Butterfly was the first word that I’ve spoken out. In my blurry memory, I could see that guy has wings, which looks like a butterfly.

 

I was admitted into the hospital afterwards.

Me: “Ahh…”

“Oh! You’re awake!”

I woke up and gradually opened my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter