Butterfly Part 4

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was so damn shocked. My aunt has so much money? And she left all to me?

Me: “USD$5 million?!”

Miss Yoon: “Yes, please help me to sign here so that you can get the money and acknowledge these entire processes.”

Miss Yoon then gave me a pen and after reading through the entire documents, I signed on the papers and she escorted me out of the room.

 

Jimin saw that my face was in a shocked state and he immediately came to me.

Jimin: “What happened Eun-mi? Why do you seem so shocked?”

I explained everything to Jimin and he nodded his head. He doesn’t seem that shocked at all.

Jimin: “That’s really great for you Eun-mi! Your aunt must be still so caring and worried for you at the last moment. Honestly I don’t know how much stuff you can do with these money but it’s definitely good news for you.”

 

Me: “I don’t know too…”

The only things that came to my mind are that people will start to eye on me. People would tries to get closer to me once they knew that I had inherited such a huge sum of money. But then I thought to myself again, I have little friends. There’s really nothing to be worried about. No wonder I’ve never seen aunt works before, because I don’t think there’s a need to work hard for money anymore. Unless you’re really bored and wanted to keep up with the society. This money could easily last for me for the entire of my life if I were to spend it wisely.

 

I couldn’t believe the things that happen to me yet. Until a few hours later, I went to check on my bank account and only to realise that there’s really a huge sum of money transferred into my account.

 

Jimin: “Eun-mi~ So are we still going to find a job? I’m actually very keen to try working in the human industry!”

Me: “Haha~ human industry.”

Although I’ve inherited a huge sum of money, I realised that if I were to do nothing but wasting my life away, it’s definitely going to be a waste. Both Jimin and I decided to find a job to enhance our life.

 

Me: “What kind of job would you like to work as? I have totally no working experience to be honest. I don’t know who would even hire me.”

Jimin: “Oww… actually me too hahah!”

I was still chatting with Jimin while walking down the streets. We were actually having window shopping instead. Then, I saw a really nice café, I stopped by and looked inside.

Jimin: “You want to work in here?”

Me: “Uhm no… I’m not suitable for these jobs. I just want to buy a drink maybe…”

Jimin: “Oh! Then let’s enter!”

 

Jimin held onto my hands and we entered the café. It’s just felt that Jimin has become my boyfriend instead. We sat at a corner of the café and there’s one waiter approaching us to take orders.

 

“Hello, what do you feel like having for today?”

I was still busying look at the menu when I heard a really familiar voice. It’s so… swaggy.

 

I immediately lif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter