Butterfly Part 3

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sitting on the sofa again, watching television programmes and the news. Just then, Jimin came back and sat beside me. But he did ask me if it’s fine for him to sit next to me. Of course, as time passes by, I would have known that he’s definitely not a bad guy. I could saw him from my side eyes that he’s panting and just then, my question just flowed out from my mind.

 

Me: “Jimin ah, won’t you feel tired from all these works?”

Jimin: “Me? Tired? Haha… maybe a little bit because I think I might overuse the power that I had for today.”

Me: “Oww… so there’s a limit to how much power you can use per day?”

Jimin: “Yes… and if I were to overuse it way too much, I’ll just collapse on the ground temporary. But don’t worry if that happens to me, I’ll be fine after a few minutes of resting. Just think of me as those games characters, when their magic power is drained out, they cannot kill monsters temporary right? That’s what happens to me.”

Me: “Ah… but how about the health potion part…? I mean HP? In game there’s HP and MP all the time…”

 

It’s just so amazing that I’m able to chat with him so smoothly and understand him even more now. It’s just so interesting to talk to an angel that I’ve never met in my life before.

Jimin: “Hahah~ That’s cool, so you’re a gamer as well! Same thing applies to me, I’ll be able to revive if I were to get killed. But also, I’ll need time to cure myself back.”

Me: “Woah that’s cool!”

Jimin: “Yeah yeah~”

Jimin tries to cheer me up by doing the victory sign after chatting with me, which indeed makes me laughed out a bit because he is just so cute.

 

Jimin: “So what’s your plan in the future? I think that the best way is to find a job now, so that it would divert your attention also and as time passes by, it would eventually heal.”

Me: “I agree with you… I guess I’ll go and find a job.”

Jimin: “Do you need my accompany? I can work with you together you know?”

 

I felt really surprised because I secretly wanted Jimin to accompany me all the time now, at least I have someone to talk to whenever I had problems. He just felt like a brother to me for now.

 

Without any further ado, I immediately nodded my head when Jimin offered to accompany me. He was quite pleased that I’m slowly accepting him in my life. After our short chatting session, I was preparing to go to the bed.

 

Me: “Jimin ah, do you need to sleep?”

I need to get to know how angels live as soon as possible, so that I won’t find myself a nuisance who kept asking him basic questions.

Jimin: “Yes haha. But I’ll just need to meditate there to charge myself. Don’t worry about me okay~ Just sleep and rest well for today. Good night!”

Me: “Alright, good night~”

I closed my room’s door and covered myself with blanket.

The presence of Jimin really makes me feel much better. I’m slowly getting over with my aunt’s death soon. I closed my eyes and I fell asleep real soon.

 

While I was sleeping, I could vividly feel that there’s a warm light approaching me. I actually cried when I was sleeping because I dreamed about my aunt again. I could once touch her hands and held it tightly. I cried in my dream to her that I really missed her. However, in the reality, it’s actually Jimin who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter