Butterfly Part 6

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slowly released Jimin and looked at him.

Jimin: “Yeah Eun-mi? Do you have something to say to me?”

Me: “Can you please explain to me what’s going on here…? I believe you knew about everything. Please…”

Jimin: “I…I-I don’t know.”

Jimin tried to escape but I hugged him back really tightly.

 

Me: “Jimin…”

He tilted his head a bit and looked down towards me. I heard a sigh coming out from him the next moment.

Jimin: “Alright…”

 

Jimin: “Actually… there’s two side of me. Obviously this is the good side of me, protecting you and stuff. But, another side of me… I don’t want to show it to you at all. Never even once I swear… Because I…”

Me: “Yeah…?”

Jimin: “I like you a lot Eun-mi… ever since I’m assigned to protect you, I fell really deeply for you. So, I really don’t want you to meet any harm. But another side of me is a total devil. A devil that wants to bring you back to the heaven so much. You must be wondering why does a devil live in the heaven instead of the hell right? It’s because that devil doesn’t really harm people. But he loves to snatch you away from me. I want to you stay happily and peacefully in the earth with me. I don’t want you to follow another me back to heaven. You could refer us as twins. We’re so similar, you could barely differentiate us if we were to stand right in front of you.”

 

Jimin then grabbed onto my hands tightly.

Jimin: “He’s not really a devil, but to me, whoever that tries to snatch you away from me is a devil. Especially to such a far place which I don’t even know that you would want to go to.”

Me: “But you encouraged me to go out with Yoongi?”

Jimin: “Haha… To be honest I felt really jealous when I heard that you like Yoongi hyung. But I knew that he’s a good guy. So, I wouldn’t oppose about it. But I know that the another me, won’t be a good guy.”

 

Jimin: “Eun-mi ah, just don’t go near to the another one okay? Promise me.”

Me: “Ah… that sounds so confusing, but I roughly get the idea… okay Jimin…”

Jimin smiled to himself then blushed later on.

Jimin: “I’ve just confessed to you out of nowhere oh my god…”

 

He rubbed his hair and looked down. But actually, although Yoongi was my crush right at the beginning, but throughout these days spending with Jimin. I had actually fallen in love with him too.

 

Me: “Jimin… oppa…”

Jimin: “Eh?”

Jimin was so flustered that his eyes widen after hearing to what I’ve just called him.

Me: “Hehehe… so now… is the moment for me to confess to you too…”

 

Me: “I like you too oppa~”

Jimin: “Ah?! Dddid I hear wrongly?!”

Me: “No you didn’t! I like you!”

I smiled widely towards Jimin and he was so happy about it.

Jimin: “Ahhhh! I’m so happy right now Eun-mi!”

He hugged me up and turned around for a few rounds, he lifted me up high and cheered really loud.

 

Me: “Oppa!”

Jimin: “Why can’t I read your mind for this time round…? Then I wouldn’t felt so panic that you would reject me after I’ve confessed to you.”

Me: “Hmmm, maybe you’ve been denied from reading this kind of things!”

Jimin: “But I can totally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter