Chapter Two

Let Me Love You

Dup dap dup dap.

 

Eyes to eyes. Hot breathe blowed to each other's face. Their noses almost touch. Sehun can't blinked his eyes staring at the girl's gorgeous face. While the girl was like so dazed looking straightly into Sehun's sharp eyes. As the girl trying to correct her position on Sehun's body..

 

"Argh!"

 

Sehun yelled because of painfulness. The girl who was just realized that her body was giving big pressure to Sehun's body, quickly stood up and tried to help Sehun.

 

"I-I'm s-sorry..", said the girl stuttering.

 

Sehun quickly shook his head to avoid the girl from feeling guilty. He tried to curve a small smile even his eyes half closed because of holding the pain that kept on striking his body.

 

"Nah, it's okay.."

 

Slowly the girl helped Sehun stood up. She held Sehun's hand tightly to give him support. Huge height gap obviously can be seen between the two of them. But not that much because the girl's height reach until Sehun's shoulder.

 

Sometimes Sehun will held the girl's hand more tightier when he can't walked properly causing the girl got pulled closer to Sehun's body. Sehun's masculine scent can be sniffed by her nose as it hit slowly on Sehun's chest. The smell of perfume mixed together with sweat.

 

"My name is Oh Se Hun. You?"

 

Sehun's soft deep voice snapped the girl from a long daze. She bit her lips slowly as she realized about it. She shook her head after that before she looked at Sehun and gave him a small smile.

 

"Im Yoon Ah."

 

Sehun looks like he thinking about something after he heard the girl's name. His eyebrows crossed together and his eyes started to scan the girl's face secretly making the girl that has been introduced as Yoona straightly felt uncomfortable.

 

"Erm... Sehun-ssi, right? Let's go to my house. Maybe I can treat your wound."

 

Sehun stared at Yoona with a confuse look. Yoona nodded her head slowly as she understood what was playing on Sehun's mind that time. She gave a small smile to assure him.

 

"My house is just near here. It's fine though. I'm okay if you want to come to my house."

 

Sehun just replied her smile back after he heard the girl's statement. Then, they walked slowly to Yoona's house while holding hands on the late evening.

 

-----

 

Sehun's POV

 

"Please have a rest first. Just make like your own home."

 

After I rested my on the creamy sofa, the girl that has been called as Yoona straightly walked inside a room that is just opposite from the sofa I sat. Into her room, I guess. Then, I lifted my legs and put it on the sofa. I changed my position from sitting to nap. To make myself more comfortable. Just like the girl had told me earlier.

 

"Just make like your own home."

 

She looks kind of friendly and a bit shy. But her face looks kind of familiar. Like I've seen her somewhere before. And her name. Im Yoon Ah. That name sound a bit familiar for me. Like there's someone close with me who always mentioned her name before. But I couldn't remembered it at all.

 

Don't tell me that I lose a bit of my memories after the accident. Oh no, think positive, Oh Se Hun. Maybe you just couldn't really remember it. Yeah, hope so.

 

As I was drown in my own thoughts, I don't realized that Yoona had took a sit on the sofa in front of me. I hardly got up from my nap and sat properly. Like an idiot, I looked at her cluelessly. While she stared at me with eyes kept on blinking. I found it cute though. But then I quickly shook my head and faked coughing.

 

"Are you alright?", asked Yoona in a concern tone. Her beautiful doe-like eyes look kind of worry.

 

I shook my head slowly and gave her a small smile to assure her that I'm fine. Yoona nodded her head before she took the first aid kit on the table in front of me. So she got into her room to take that box, huh?

 

I gave her a gratitude secretly. At least she felt responsible because of the accident earlier. I focused my eyes to her face again. White skin, doe-like eyes, perfectly shaped nose, cute cherry lips, long wavy brown hair and a thin and tall body. One word to describe her. Goddess. Yes, goddess.

 

Another gorgeous girl that I've met after Miyoung noona.

 

Speaking of Miyoung noona, the conversation in the cafe before straightly played on my mind. I wondered what is she doing at a time like this? It's almost 11.00 p.m. Is Miyoung noona getting a night call from Nichkhun hyung, her official boyfriend now? That thing makes my heart ached back. I felt my eyes started to teary again.

 

"Hey, are you okay? Your eyes look... teary?"

 

I quickly pulled my sweatshirt and wiped the tears that almost fall from my cheeks. Probably I look like an ugly guy right now. I looked at Yoona and awkwardly faked a laugh.

 

"No, I'm alright."

 

My voice sound kind of shaky as I spoke. Damn it. I couldn't controlled it. Why did I look so weak right now? I closed my eyes for a bit to prevent any tears to form again. But as I closed it, the vision of Miyoung noona with her killer eyesmile suddenly appeared on my mind. After that, it has been replaced with the vision of Miyoung noona and Nichkhun hyung hugging each other and laughed happily like a sweet couple. Which makes my heart ached more and more and finally I couldn't controlled it anymore. Tears started to flow down to my cheeks like rain. Again.

 

"H-Hey, what's wrong?"

 

Yoona clumsily stood up from the sofa and got me. She kneeled down in front of me and looked at me with full concern. While for me, I was still crying and crying like I wouldn't stop. All kind of feelings mixed together in my heart.

 

I was sad because the woman that I love for so long is in love with another guy. I was mad at myself because I was too coward to confess my own feeling for Miyoung noona. And I was disappointed because now in Miyoung noona's heart, Nichkhun hyung has the higher place than me.

 

This is all your fault, Sehun! You're just too stupid for her. Argh!

 

Without realized, I started to punch my own face. I yelled slowly as the impact made my whole face felt hurt. But I just don't care. My heart is hurting more than my own face and even more than the pain that still can be felt on my body.

 

And suddenly, I felt that I've been pulled into a warm embrace. Soft hands slowly patted my back. All of it made me felt more pain. I remembered Miyoung noona will did this just to calm me down after I felt a bit down or sad. A lot of tears started to flow down to my cheeks again.

 

"Just let it all out, Sehun-ssi. I'm here to hear you."

 

And as the soft voice echoed into my ears again, I started to feel a bit calmer. I decided to let it all out tonight. Even to someone that I just met a few minutes ago but who cares. If doing it can ease my heart, I will let it all out. Yes, all of it.

 

-----

 

I was awake from a long sleep after I felt the sunshine strike to my eyes. As I opened my eyes, I was served with an unfamiliar view. Like a living room from a penthouse. As I want to move my hands to squint my eyes, I felt that it couldn't move. Like there are another hands holding tightly into mine.

 

I turned my head to look at the owner of the hands just to made myself in complete shocked. There is a girl who was resting her head on my lap and still asleep. My brain quickly processing to last night incident.

 

After I got hit by the girl with her bike, I walked to her penthouse and she introduced herself as Im Yoon Ah. And then I started to remind about Miyoung noona and her boyfriend and I cried for all night long. After that Yoona tried to comfort me and I confessed everything to her until I fell asleep.

 

I took a glance on my G-Shock. My eyes opened wider. Damn it, it's almost 7.55 a.m.! Class will start in another 10 minutes. Gosh, I'm freaking late now!

 

I decided to shook Yoona's body to wake her up. "Yoona-ssi, wake up."

 

After a few seconds, finally she woke up with eyes still half closed and looked at me confusely. Maybe she still can't remember that I've stayed at her house for all night long. I decided to let her be and quickly stood from the sofa. I grabbed my backpack before clumsily walked to the main door.

 

"Oh yes.." I turned my head to look at Yoona who still looks confused and gave her a thankful smile. "Thanks for the stay last night and to lend your ears hearing my all stupid confessions. Hope we can meet again. Bye!" And then I quickly walked out from the house and ran to the nearest bus stop.

 

While I was waiting for the bus, the incident last night and the vision of completely confused Yoona kept on playing on my mind. Without realized, my lips curved into a small yet happy smile.

 

It was a fun night though. And yeah, hope we can meet again, Yoona-ssi.

 

End of Sehun's POV

 

-----

 

"Hey bro, you want to hear a story?"

 

Chanyeol tapped on Sehun's shoulder and took a sit next to his best friend who was enjoying his usual sandwich. They're having rest time right now in the cafeteria.

 

"What is it?", asked Sehun as he took another bite of his sandwich. Then, he looked at Chanyeol with his popular poker face everytime he is eating.

 

It was a completely chaos early in the morning before for Sehun. He arrived at his class 20 minutes late from the right time. But it was lucky for him because it was the first time for him to arrive late in class and Sehun quickly thought a reasonable excuse to give to his lecturer. So he doesn't got any punishment for that.

 

Chanyeol took a slurp from his ice lemon tea before he looked at Sehun with eyes shine brightly. "Finally, I've got to reject her."

 

That sudden statement made Sehun left in curiousity. "Huh? Reject? What reject? And who's her?", asked Sehun with his eyebrows crossed together. Definitely he didn't understand what his best friend tried to say.

 

"Oh my God, did you have amnesia or something? I rejected Im Yoon Ah, the girl who had a crush on me since last year!"

 

That one's name made Sehun stared deeply into Chanyeol's eyes. His brain started to process Chanyeol's statement. Several minutes of deep thinking, finally Sehun remembered whom Yoona is.

 

Yes, he remembered seeing Yoona couple times before with Chanyeol in the campus  but they never meet with each other. And yes, Chanyeol always mentioned Yoona's name with him because the girl had this deep crush on his best friend. Chanyeol always told that Yoona likes to control him even they're having no relationship at all. And that statement straightly strike Sehun's mind.

 

Yoona that Chanyeol always told about and Yoona that he met last night are two different persons. For Sehun's point of view after he met Yoona last night, she is a warm girl who is so kind-hearted, shy and a bit naive. Not like what he always heard from Chanyeol.

 

After that, Sehun quickly drown into his own deep thoughts. Is it really Yoona has two different kind of personalities when she is with someone she likes and with other person? And remembering that they're studying in the same college, there is a lot of possibilities that they will meet again sooner or later.

 

But for this time, they will never see each other as stranger anymore. Perhaps maybe, friend. Yes, as friend.

 

------------------------------

 

A/N: Updated! Sorry it's kind of a bit messed but perhaps you guys would love to see a bit YoonHun's moments, right? Keke. Anyway, thanks for the new subscribers! Lots of love from me. Comments can motivate me and upvote is a big pleasure. I'll continue to write better next time. Hope you guys enjoy and see you in the next update! Annyeong. // flashed my so called eyesmile

 

Xoxo, HannaSwifties.